Carth is offline Associate Member

Soft muscles from GH use?

I've been told a long time ago that using GH leads to soft muscles. All because of less glycogen being stored into the muscles. All because of GH lowering insulin sensitivty. Is this true?

here! I just found this!

Insulin resistance is a common side effect of GH use and would be expected to reduce glucose availability to muscle. GH administration also results in the impairment of muscle and liver glycogen storage. These latter effects, limited liver and muscle glycogen storage, could have a serious impact on recovery from strenuous exercise, as well as negatively impact performance itself as a result of decreased glycogen availability.

LMFAO!!! How did I know that no one was going to answer this! LOL

LL08 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carth
    I've been told a long time ago that using GH leads to soft muscles. All because of less glycogen being stored into the muscles. All because of GH lowering insulin sensitivty. Is this true?

here! I just found this!

Insulin resistance is a common side effect of GH use and would be expected to reduce glucose availability to muscle. GH administration also results in the impairment of muscle and liver glycogen storage. These latter effects, limited liver and muscle glycogen storage, could have a serious impact on recovery from strenuous exercise, as well as negatively impact performance itself as a result of decreased glycogen availability.
    I've read tons of research stating that it improves recovery from strenuous exercise in a big way. Why else would cyclists, footballers and track runners use small doses of H...for recovery.

No idea about the soft muscles, i'd be interested in hearing some points of views but could this be because H causes you to hold more water?

Quote Originally Posted by LL08
    I've read tons of research stating that it improves recovery from strenuous exercise in a big way. Why else would cyclists, footballers and track runners use small doses of H...for recovery.

No idea about the soft muscles, i'd be interested in hearing some points of views but could this be because H causes you to hold more water?
    I dont know bro! To be honest, I do notice that I am NOT harder when I use higher amounts of GH. Not only am I not harder. But my muscles also do NOT look denser. I'm softer and I'm also weaker.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Carth
    I dont know bro! To be honest, I do notice that I am NOT harder when I use higher amounts of GH. Not only am I not harder. But my muscles also do NOT look denser. I'm softer and I'm also weaker.

do you use slin with the hgh?

-rodge

if not try 600mg ala with 200mcg gtf chroom.

-rodge

Yes when I do use Slin...my muscles ARE harder. But just as hard and dense as if I were NOT to use high amounts of GH. R-ALA????? I really do NOT see this supplement as being effective to be honest with you.

ala and chroom help control blood sugar.

i use it when not on slin and def noticed a difference.

-rodge

difference how? in what way?

i seem to look harder but i have to get my self a blood glucose meter to back it up.

-rodge

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I've noticed the same thing while on GH

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I've noticed the same thing while on GH
    Notice what? Softer muscles?

Thread Information