Captain Fantastic is offline Junior Member

igf injection pin

there's been talk about Muscle injections and using slin pins. the pins on my slin units are only 1/2" long or something. Is that long enought for doig muscle injections or do I need 1" ones or something?
    thanks
    I want to go the least painful method. sub q, that is with hcg , always seemed a little more painful than muscle injections

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Fantastic
    there's been talk about Muscle injections and using slin pins. the pins on my slin units are only 1/2" long or something. Is that long enought for doig muscle injections or do I need 1" ones or something?
    thanks
    I want to go the least painful method. sub q, that is with hcg, always seemed a little more painful than muscle injections

That was the same question I asked. Everybody told me that was correct. It seems like its not long enough. I dont have that much body fat (about 8 or 9 percent). I dont believe people with much more than that could inject IM with those pins. I just go in low fat areas like delts, bis, tris, and pecs.

Captain Fantastic is offline Junior Member

Question pin length

bump
    do you need a 1" slin pin length to do Intermuscular injections, or will a shorter (1/2") do?
    thanks

jwillfcsl is offline Associate Member
    1/2 seems long enough, that is what i would use, unless you have a lot of fat

dale is offline Associate Member
    if you have that much fat you're either injecting in the wrong place or you're too fat to be doing it in the first place. think of it...that's one hell of a layer of fat if the pin can't hit some muscle. i think the question is 'how far into the muscle does the pin have to go to be effective'. any takers?

jwillfcsl is offline Associate Member
    i know i just started with igf, and the 1/2 seems to be pretty deep if you go all the way in, especially considering the minute amount it actually takes per dose, but hey, i have no medical science behind this response, i think that 1/2 inch would be deep enough for aas, the only problem is that if you were to inject 1 - 2 cc's only 1/2 in, it might swell up with all that juice, just a thought

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    1/2" or 5/8" is fine unless you are a fat ass. LR3's effects are largely systemic. Injecting subcutaneously likely provides slower release. Injecting IM is largely for site benefits. Any site you're looking to enhance is probably an area of the body without a lot of fat covering it up. Think about it.

Thread Information