Mac123 is offline New Member

The IGF1/GH/slin/T3/CLEN/test/dbol cycle. Aim=50lbs. Opinions sought!

Here goes, been training for about 5 years seriously, and 2 years without much dedication. Im age 24, 6ft, 220lbs 12-13%. Done 4 three month cycles and a shorter cycle.

Im planning a 5 month cycle with the aim of getting 50lbs heavier (quality mass - i.e. 40lbs muscle).

HGH 8iu/ (7 days on 0 off) weeks 1-21 - split dose AM and post workout (7pm)
    IGF1 50mcg weeks 1-4,9-12,17-20
    Slin work up to 10iu post workout only, fast acting, with 100g simple carbs.

Test suspension or prop either 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off throughout or 4 on 4 off. Clomid during "off weeks". Clen 6 tabs on "off weeks".

Adex 0.5mg EOD throughout
    Finasteride 1mg ED throughout

T3 - for bulking - dose and pattern undecided at present.

week
    1 IGF HGH SLin test
    2 IGF HGH SLin test
    3 IGF HGH SLin clomid clen
    4 IGF HGH SLin clomid clen
    5 HGH SLin test
    6 HGH SLin test
    7 HGH SLin clomid clen
    8 HGH SLin clomid clen
    9 IGF HGH SLin test
    10 IGF HGH SLin test
    11 IGF HGH SLin clomid clen
    12 IGF HGH SLin clomid clen
    13 HGH SLin test
    14 HGH SLin test
    15 HGH SLin clomid clen
    16 HGH SLin clomid clen
    17 IGF HGH SLin test
    18 IGF HGH SLin test
    19 IGF HGH SLin clomid clen
    20 IGF HGH SLin clomid clen
    21 IGF HGH SLin clomid clen

Alternatively I might just run the test for 12 weeks straight (most likely plan), with dbol to start for 6 weeks. If I do that then clen will still be 2 on 2 off. Test will be at 700-1000mg / week no matter what.

I will eat 100g simple carbs and 100g whey protein after workout with the slin. Then my normal meal an hour later.

I will eat 1000cals over my maintainance. Eating double bodyweight in protein.

Im looking to add 50lbs over the 5 months (21 weeks) of which I hope 40lbs will be lean body mass

What do you think?

Very complicated cycle. You should add some Trenbolone in there, it adds some serious mass, especially in conjunction with Slin

j martini is offline Member
    What is you previous training and cycle experience.

The only possible way you could gain 40 pounds of muscle in 5 months is if you where a complete beginner, or else just starting back training after a long layoff.

40 pounds of bodyweight yes muscle no.

wilthepill123, thanks for the info - I can use tren because of the long detection time. Pitty, because I love the stuff - strength is out of this world.

j martini, done several test/dbol /deca cycles, last cycle was 1g prop with 50mg winny. Have used tren before. Used Gh at 3iu/day for 3 months before - didnt notice anything. Used IGF1 LR3 strength went up but not size, but wasnt eating enough. Learned my lesson. Training experience hard for 5 years, and a couple of years before that was just messing about. Alternate power and mass workouts every 3 months. Benching 415lbs, squat 490lbs for 10.

I would not aim for 40 pounds of muscle, not going to happen. Druga are only an aid if it was so easy to add 40 pound of muscle we would all be on the MR OLYMPIA stage.

If you are near your genetic max 7-10 pound of muscle would be possible. You could gain 40 pound of bodyweight but a lot of this will be fat and water.

Thanks mate. If thats all that can be gained then I might have a rethink. I think I could gain and keep 7-10lbs on test/deca .

jgg1221 is offline Member
    hmmm insulin + igf + hgh?

too dangerous in my opinion. youd need way more then 100g of dex with the insulin
    stick to either insulin + igf or insulin and hgh. not both with insulin.... that will REALLY REALLY mess with your blood sugar to the point of being dangerous

itsjinx is offline Associate Member
    similar cycle that I'm doing, minus the slin. BUMP

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac123
    Here goes, been training for about 5 years seriously, and 2 years without much dedication. Im age 24, 6ft, 220lbs 12-13%. Done 4 three month cycles and a shorter cycle.

Im planning a 5 month cycle with the aim of getting 50lbs heavier (quality mass - i.e. 40lbs muscle).

Test suspension or prop either 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off throughout or 4 on 4 off. Clomid during "off weeks". Clen 6 tabs on "off weeks".

week
    1 IGF HGH SLin test
    2 IGF HGH SLin test
    5 HGH SLin test
    6 HGH SLin test
    7 HGH SLin clomid clen
    8 HGH SLin clomid clen
    9 IGF HGH SLin test
    10 IGF HGH SLin test
    13 HGH SLin test
    14 HGH SLin test
    15 HGH SLin clomid clen
    16 HGH SLin clomid clen
    17 IGF HGH SLin test
    18 IGF HGH SLin test

Alternatively I might just run the test for 12 weeks straight (most likely plan), with dbol to start for 6 weeks. If I do that then clen will still be 2 on 2 off. Test will be at 700-1000mg / week no matter what.

I will eat 100g simple carbs and 100g whey protein after workout with the slin. Then my normal meal an hour later.

Im looking to add 50lbs over the 5 months (21 weeks) of which I hope 40lbs will be lean body mass

What do you think?
    very interesting cycle. i assume your concept is to use minicycles of AS to match your igf1lr3 cycles for maximum synergy. i'm not sure if thats the best way to go - coming on and off that frequently is going to leave you with a lot of "dead weeks" with no test in your system. and one of the best uses of lr3 is to help your body recover during pct. the fact is, the ideal cycle length of lr3 and AS just don't seem to match up that well, and it's difficult to achieve synergy 100% of the time.

ED with the GH may not be that bad during the the lr3 cycles, but you might want to drop down to 5/2 or EOD between lr3 cycles.

i think martinin is being rather pessimistic - this is a pretty heavy cycle, hitting from a lot of different angles. even if you're "at your genetic limit", some of this gear is supposed to change your genetic limit anyway. i've gained a lot of mass off an already massive size by improving my AS program. go for the 40, see how close you can get. or if you can exceed it.

also, to advise you properly - age, ecperience, stats, goals, sport, and testing date .

The cycle was originally planned for this time next year. I was planning on using it to help propell myself into competition. By the time of that cycle I would hopefully have done an AAS cycle and be 10lbs heavier. I guess i am being unrealistic, but it was based on a discusssion I had wiith a pro who did similar GH/slin and gained 40lbs - obviously he will have better genetics but i didnt see why I should short change myself.

I guess i will just do another regular AAS cycle.

Though my question is when do you think it reasonable to do this kind of cycle?

skinybuilder is offline New Member

The only possible way you could gain 40 pounds of muscle in 5 months is if you where a complete beginner, or else just starting back training after a long layoff.

j martini
    Associate Member . HOW IS POSSIBLE FOR THE BEGINNER TO GAIN THEM PLZ HELP

j martini
    Associate Member

HOW CAN A BEGINNER GAIN 40 LBS OF MUSCLE

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    You know I truly believe that some of these big guys hit the juice heavy early on and blew up. Myself, I was worried about screwing myself up and like a dumb ass I only did 100mg/test or Deca a week for the first 5-6 years, plus I was broke. My first few cycles I blew up big-time. I can only imagine if I would have hit 500mg a week to start. Now the gains are slow but solid. I don't care what I take or how much, but, I could never gain 40 lbs of lean muscle a year. I'm on GH, 1g Test, IGF and T3 and I'll be lucky if I add 10 lbs a year doing this. I bounce between 234-240 lbs right now. Diet is great and I train 3 on 1 off and sleep over 8 hours a day. Everyone is different. Nothing wrong with high goals. Just don't be upset if you can't meet them.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by skinybuilder
    j martini
    Associate Member

gains come quickly before you start pushing your "genetic limits". and your gains off your virgin cycle can be pretty amazing if you do it right.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    The cycle was originally planned for this time next year. I was planning on using it to help propell myself into competition. By the time of that cycle I would hopefully have done an AAS cycle and be 10lbs heavier. I guess i am being unrealistic, but it was based on a discusssion I had wiith a pro who did similar GH/slin and gained 40lbs - obviously he will have better genetics but i didnt see why I should short change myself.

I guess i will just do another regular AAS cycle.

Though my question is when do you think it reasonable to do this kind of cycle?
    well, this isn't really one cycle anyway. it's actually 3 seperate AS/lr3 cycles during a 5 month GH cycle. i would run it as 2 AS cycles during a 6 month GH cycle, with the lr3 and sln added at strategic times.

If you doing 8 iu of hgh ed, you should split it up into 4 injections of 2 iu.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by catabolic kid
    If you doing 8 iu of hgh ed, you should split it up into 4 injections of 2 iu.
    but he's still young, and going that often would suppress his still significant GH production.

juicyr6 is offline Junior Member
    do GH every other day...refer to hookers gh profile for this
    i would also cut that amount to 6 ius and extend the GH cycle as long as you can, close to 1 year if possible, lower dosages for longer time, tend to work better than higher dosages for shorter..

also
    50lbs of muscle in 21 weeks is impossible
    50lbs of total bodyweight in 21 week is very hard and maybe unhealthy
    50lbs of total bodyweight in 1 year should be very realistic...
    no offense to anyone here, but unless you got 6-8plus years of training under your belt, if you are only gaining 5-10lbs a year, take up another hobbie!

znak is offline Senior Member
    j martini
    Associate Member

ONLY a beginner could gain 40 pound of muscle. As you get closer and closer to your genetic potential, it becomes harder and harder to put on mass, but if you are far from your potential and have decent genetics, get your diet in control, get a good trainer and get serious, that is when we all get our best gains.

The goals of Mac123 cycle is unrealistic. FIFTY pounds ain't going to happen. If you are really, really far from your genetic potential and trying to take a short cut to get there you could add twenty five pounds.

If you want mass, stick with the basics- take 4 iu 5 on/two off for six months(start at 2iu and move up to 4iu, so you can keep your sides in control) at week 12, do a basic mass cycle, for example 40 mg dbol ed 1-4/500-1000 test ew1-12/400-800 deca ew 1-11, then PCT.

This will dry you out (rip you up), then add mass,then rip you up again.

How much you gain will really depend on where you are in your genetic box-- if you are pretty much maxed out natty, it will add 10-25 pounds of super clean hard muscle, if you are not maxed out at all, it will add a lot more... I don't think you will get 50 pounds, but if your diet is super clean, you have a good partner and are lifting in the 80-95% 1RM range, you will be one happy camper.

Just my two kopecks.

j martini
    Associate Member . HOW IS POSSIBLE FOR THE BEGINNER TO GAIN THEM PLZ HELP
    A beginners body is all new to everything training, diet and will respond and adapt much better than someone who has being training a long time.

40 pound of muscle is an awful lot. Imagine 40 pound of muscle sitting in front of you thats an awful lot for your body to gain in only 5 months.

The process of building muscle is a very slow one, You weight train breaking down the fibres, feed your body amino acids and the muscle fiber grows back bigger and stronger. However the amount of growth after every workout will be miniscule.

znak

If you want mass, stick with the basics- take 4 iu 5 on/two off for six months(start at 2iu and move up to 4iu, so you can keep your sides in control) at week 12, do a basic mass cycle, for example 40 mg dbol ed 1-4/500-1000 test ew1-12/400-800 deca ew 1-11, then PCT.

can u explain 2iu and 4iu basically all the drugss u have mentioned thanx

MacT is offline New Member
    i like the advice znak, KUDOS!

znak

can u explain 2iu and 4iu basically all the drugss u have mentioned thanx
    Go to the home page www.steroid.com. Look under steroid profiles. Look up-- dianabol , testosteroone (read all the forms/ethers) and deca.

Actually, forget that advice. Read all the profiles. Seriously, if you are interested in doing some gear, read up. The home page is a fountain of info.

2iu = 2 international units. There are approximately 3iu per milliGRAM (not milliLITER).

If you still have any questions, please feel free to post them and I will be more than happy to help you find the answers.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Go to the home page www.steroid.com. Look under steroid profiles. Look up-- dianabol , testosteroone (read all the forms/ethers) and deca .

Actually, forget that advice. Read all the profiles. Seriously, if you are interested in doing some gear, read up. The home page is a fountain of info.

2iu = 2 international units. There are approximately 3iu per milliGRAM (not milliLITER).

If you still have any questions, please feel free to post them and I will be more than happy to help you find the answers.
    there's a lot of good info there, but some of it is inaccurate or outdated. most of it is from the 1996 edition of World Anabolic Review. hookers profiles in the new profiles are actually much more accurate and up to date.

SYRIANSTALLION is offline New Member
    40# of lean ? Almost impossible..

15# of lean ? difficult but doable.

SYRIANSTALLION is offline New Member
    well said..

there is no 40# of lean muscle in a year drug unless you already have the genes for it and have not cycled already

Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    You know I truly believe that some of these big guys hit the juice heavy early on and blew up. Myself, I was worried about screwing myself up and like a dumb ass I only did 100mg/test or Deca a week for the first 5-6 years, plus I was broke. My first few cycles I blew up big-time. I can only imagine if I would have hit 500mg a week to start. Now the gains are slow but solid. I don't care what I take or how much, but, I could never gain 40 lbs of lean muscle a year. I'm on GH, 1g Test, IGF and T3 and I'll be lucky if I add 10 lbs a year doing this. I bounce between 234-240 lbs right now. Diet is great and I train 3 on 1 off and sleep over 8 hours a day. Everyone is different. Nothing wrong with high goals. Just don't be upset if you can't meet them.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    there's a lot of good info there, but some of it is inaccurate or outdated. most of it is from the 1996 edition of World Anabolic Review. hookers profiles in the new profiles are actually much more accurate and up to date.
    Thanks for the info. Learn more about this board everyday!

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member

week
    1 IGF HGH SLin test
    2 IGF HGH SLin test
    5 HGH SLin test
    6 HGH SLin test
    7 HGH SLin clomid clen
    8 HGH SLin clomid clen
    9 IGF HGH SLin test
    10 IGF HGH SLin test
    13 HGH SLin test
    14 HGH SLin test
    15 HGH SLin clomid clen
    16 HGH SLin clomid clen
    17 IGF HGH SLin test
    18 IGF HGH SLin test

What do you think?
    What the hell is going on here? Am I reading this right???

Bro, do some research before you do some permanent damage to yourself. I hope I'm reading this wrong, but I see you running slin for 21 consecutive weeks. You could do permanent damage to your natural insulin production and be diabetic for life if you do this. Insulin must be run 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off.

Let these guys help you out - take their advice, get your diet and training dialed in, then maybe do a simple AAS cycle. 40lbs of lean mass in 5 months is NOT going to happen, regardless of how insane you get with your cycle. Way too much stress on the body (think about your heart and other organs trying to adjust to supporting all that new mass). What's your hurry, bro. Rome wasn't built in a day.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    What the hell is going on here? Am I reading this right???

Bro, do some research before you do some permanent damage to yourself. I hope I'm reading this wrong, but I see you running slin for 21 consecutive weeks. You could do permanent damage to your natural insulin production and be diabetic for life if you do this. Insulin must be run 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off.
    good point, i didn't notice that the first time i read through it.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Wow, that waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long to run Slin kiddo. Cut out the Slin and just stick w/ the IGF-1 and the GH. Too much of one thing isn't always the way to go.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Wow, that waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long to run Slin kiddo. Cut out the Slin and just stick w/ the IGF-1 and the GH. Too much of one thing isn't always the way to go.
    could you run the sln longer if you were only using 3 EOD? that would give you just as many days off as month on/month off ED.

could you run the sln longer if you were only using 3 EOD? that would give you just as many days off as month on/month off ED.
    That's true, but the guideline for time on/time off is based on PWO injections only.

Yes, there are some that run it ED, and there are some top BB'ers that run it 3x ED; however, that type of useage, in itself, is a recipe for insulin dependence.

I don't think there is a hard line here. It's possible that you could run slin 1x per week and never come off, without ill effects. However, we just don't have the research or experience right now to say where that line is. Our best information now is 4wks on, 4 wks off.

Good question, bro - I feel you on it. Let me see if some of the gurus have a little more insight for us.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    there's a lot of good info there, but some of it is inaccurate or outdated.
    Plenty of inaccurate info. I am unsure why some of this info isn't updated. It has been there for ages now. I love the profile on insulin . It says to take 1IU for every 10LB of body weight. Gotta love that, hah, NOT! One day someone is going to kill themselves if they take advice as such. Info like this must be updated.

-Gear

MMA, you may have already seen this, but I'll post for the benefit of everyone here. I posed similar questions to RedBaron and his answers were very helpful. I will post it in a new thread: http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?p=1851206

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It's hard to comment on how long you can use slin before becoming dependant. Everybody is different so one may be able to run slin longer than another and have no issues. Most people stick to the 4 ON/OFF theory because so far that is the most successfull method around.

-Gear

Thread Information