trrz is offline New Member

Another Slin & IGF1 L3 Question

Sorry, but I searched the whole forum. I couldn't find an answer.
    I want to combine Slin & IGF1.
    I understand you have to be very careful about this combination. How much Slin would you use with 50 mcg IGF 1 a day?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    don't combine,alternate.

-rodge

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    don't combine,alternate.

-rodge
    question, i'm not calling you wrong, i'm not an expert i this field, but don't they have some kind synergistic effect, with the sln extending the length of the igflr3?

jwillfcsl is offline Associate Member
    i am definitely not an expert, but i know a few guys who use them both together because of added benefits, clearly the only reason to alternate is because igf enhances the chances of going hypo, otherwise, if that was not the case, im sure we would all consider running them together

trrz is offline New Member
    don't combine,alternate.

-rodge

What do you mean by alternating?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Considering high amount of protein consumption is required when using IGF, this is a good time to use insulin as well as insulin will allow your body for more protein absorption. So to me, insulin is very beneficial when combined with IGF.

However, people choose to alternate the 2 compounds because of the effect both of these compounds have on BG. Alternating between two compounds, or using them together is fine either way IMO. If you choose to use slin and IGF together, be carefull as both of them can have an effect on BG (as mentioned above).

-Gear

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by trrz
    What do you mean by alternating?
    He means, use IGF for a certain amount of time (usually about 4 weeks), then have 4 weeks off. But while you have those 4 weeks off, use insulin , and so on.

So, 4 weeks IGF, then 4 weeks insulin. You can repeat this more than once ofcourse.

-Gear

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    don't combine,alternate.

-rodge
    I liked your pitbull avatar better.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    question, i'm not calling you wrong, i'm not an expert i this field, but don't they have some kind synergistic effect, with the sln extending the length of the igflr3?
    i have tried both ways and i can't say that using them both was that much more beneficial,so i rather alternate them so you've got an anabolic compound for a prolonged period of time in youre body and thus a maybe a litle slower but surely a steadyer gain over a longer period of time.

plus like johnyb mentioned a while ago,igf upregulates slin sensetivety so youre body responds better to slin.and this is something i could notice for my self that when i finished igf i seem to go hypo faster on slin and that this decreased after about a week and a half. so maybe this helps prevent slin dependesy.

i'm not saying that all this is the best way to go but i'm sure that in the long run the most beneficial.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by j.r.w.
    I liked your pitbull avatar better.
    its an englisch bulldog and its not the first time i hear someone say he better looking then me

-rodge

Thread Information