greenpathy is offline Junior Member

wanting growth horomone

i want to start using growth,,,this will be my second cycle total,, but the 1st with growth,,, how much do i intially need to purchase??? i know to take probally around 4ui a day..5 on 2 off.. thanks everyone..
    rob

thunder20 is offline Associate Member
    4-5 kits is a good number to start with, and speaking from experience i wouldnt start at 4 it will cause pain and bloating you dont need, start at 1-1.5 and pyramid up......best of luck

greenpathy is offline Junior Member
    WOW,, 4 -5 kits,,, i knew this would be expensive i just did'nt realize how expensive...100ui kit=$440...is this too much??
    rob

inevitable is offline Member
    nope thats looks right.... thats the price i get jinotrophin and kexing (comes with 120ui) for.(domestic ofcourse)
    Last edited by inevitable; 05-27-2005 at 08:30 PM.

dale is offline Associate Member
    i wouldn't pay more than $300 for a kit of jin bro.

thunder20 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dale
    i wouldn't pay more than $300 for a kit of jin bro.
    agreed

inevitable is offline Member
    k i gota look around more.

lavaman is offline Associate Member

GH for 3 bucks yeah right.

Ok, i'm not asking for sources..I know the rules..
    but i've done my fair research and i'm shocked at all the people here that say they get HGH for 3 bucks.. First of all no where at any legitmatate source, even for the jino manufacturer do you get close to 3 bucks an iu unless you buy 1000 iu. Second, do you guys really trust that dirty chinese crap... I don't.... I took some chinese crap last month and it irritated my skin and no it was not 192 it was 191 and from a very legit source.. and I switchted to a compounding pharmacy made in the USA.. for 8 bucks an IU and no problems at all. I just can't possibly see how you can get the same growth results from the chinese gh vs. US made especially at those quoted prices.

I would really caution, on leading people to believe that they should be paying 3 dollers an IU because all they will get is kexing or jino chinese crap.
    There's a reason why it's not FDA approved.

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    There's a reason why it's not FDA approved.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, ever think maybe because its not made in America and the FDA is an American agency?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lavaman
    but i've done my fair research and i'm shocked at all the people here that say they get HGH for 3 bucks.. First of all no where at any legitmatate source, even for the jino manufacturer do you get close to 3 bucks an iu unless you buy 1000 iu. Second, do you guys really trust that dirty chinese crap... I don't.... I took some chinese crap last month and it irritated my skin and no it was not 192 it was 191 and from a very legit source.. and I switchted to a compounding pharmacy made in the USA.. for 8 bucks an IU and no problems at all. I just can't possibly see how you can get the same growth results from the chinese gh vs. US made especially at those quoted prices.

I would really caution, on leading people to believe that they should be paying 3 dollers an IU because all they will get is kexing or jino chinese crap.
    I get jin for 2.30/iu. I never wanted kexing.
    I have seen serono holos for 600$ for 126iu's
    abstrack@protonmail.com

tony1blue is offline New Member

can i just say i have been running anasome drom china for months and the last thing i would describe it as is chinese crap, maybe the stuff you got was shit but i guarantee £per iu, bang for buck nothing beats chinese hgh

jwillfcsl is offline Associate Member
    that post about chinese products being crap seems a little naive, seriously, half the shit we buy here is chinese, no matter if it is gear, gh, or the daily products we all use, and shit, the last thing i need to know about a product is that it is fda approved, all that means is a drug company has paid a shitload of money for a label, granted, they do research the drug, but the gh is fda approved, there is no reason why the chinese could not make a legitimate copy, which everyone on this board seems to be very happy with,

Hey Bro,
    Have you ever seen how dirty it is in Chinatown?...
    Imagine that's how clean the factories are that are producing the gh your injecting in your body. They have arbirtrary standards, that's why you see so many people complain of skin irritations. Albeit I have never used Jino, I hear good things about it. My opinion stands, if your going to inject something like a growth hormone in your body.. I'd rather go for the tried and trusted standards, or a fda approved generic.

I'm just speaking from my experience with chinese gh, i was supposidly the fifth person out of 3 years of xyz company's history of having welts on my stomach... They claimed it was 191 on their web site, with diffrent test results but when I switched brands to a pharmacy compound the skin irriation went away.

Hi Abstract,

Thanks for posting what you can get Jino for..I don't know if that's black market prices or what but from the Internet and other "public sources" I haven't been able to get it cheaper then 3.5 for qty of 1000. I guess if I hang around here long enough I'll find one of those sources.

I apologize for any negative sentiment, I was just po'd that I got the skin irriations with 191 chinese gh.

On another note, I just lost my job last week so my wife is giving me hell about my next 80 iu order for 600 dollers! I'm on my 5 week, and I dont want to bail on this cycle I have just enough for 1 more month, and I need to get unemployment to kick in or a job to fall through.. Meanwhile, It's so hard to find a reliable source for under 3 bucks an IU..

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member
    Hey Bro,
    Imagine that's how clean the factories are that are producing the gh your injecting in your body. They have arbirtrary standards, that's why you see so many people complain of skin irritations. Albeit I have never used Jino, I hear good things about it. My opinion stands, if your going to inject something like a growth hormone in your body.. I'd rather go for the tried and trusted standards, or a fda approved generic.

I'm just speaking from my experience with chinese gh, i was supposidly the fifth person out of 3 years of xyz company's history of having welts on my stomach... They claimed it was 191 on their web site, with diffrent test results but when I switched brands to a pharmacy compound the skin irriation went away.

Hey Bro, I'm going thru also. Just ordered using . Some of my concerns are same as yours. I wanted it to be FDA controlled. At least I know its legit. The Feds are very good at controling drugs in this country(at least the ones produced here) so you can count on the quality. If I could get a break on the price and Know that it a good source I'd probably at least try it just to see. I pay about the same as you. About $110 per week on GH. I would try Jin if I knew I could trust the source and it was bought domestically. I found on yahoo's search engine has it pretty cheap. but you have to buy a minimum of 1100.00 and shipping from China and wait 2-3weeks. I'd rather buy Domestically.

Good luck,

keywestlifter

Hey Key,
    that's exactly my point.... The Signature stuff looks really legit and I hear they overdose their vials I notice a huge diffrence like I said before with the chinese crap I my skin would knot up right away.. with the Sig hgh their is not irriation. I don't like the fact from jindirect that you have to wait 2-3 weeks with Oasis they send it next day! their service is top notch..

Titan1 is offline Member
    jino is approved by the FDA what i know , the chinese FDA

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you could get jino kits for around $200 international and around $300 domestic. ive paid up to $50 domestic per kit and it was worth it because i knew i was safe

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    you could get jino kits for around $200 international and around $300 domestic. ive paid up to $50 domestic per kit and it was worth it because i knew i was safe

Thanks for the info....I'm sure I'll opt out for for a less expensive domestic at some point for the Gh at least. The clinics are just expensive. I do know one thing for sure, I'll always buy my Deca , test, and winny from Oasis. The price is good and after all I did go through the whole process of the lab works, Blood drawn, Physical, ect and paid for all of it with my own money. Now I can just get everything Prescribed from a legit American company even if I have to pay a little more its definitely worth it.

As it stands now I'm getting my Gh,test,deca from them and like Lava said, it overnighted from Florida. Expensive but guaranteed both quality and service.

Hey, I never thought my AAS source would ever be a member of the Better Business Bureau. hahah. The world's getting to be a better place to live. Just gotta know how to work the system we're a prisoner of.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Never had any problem with Jin, no welts, no soreness and no redness. Pay any where from 2.80 to 350 a kit. Lost a bunch of fat though at 2iu's. Some of the most experienced guys on the board run chinese Gh and love it. I just bought a Serono kit for $450.00 so we'll see just how good American is. If I don't see any difference I'll stick with Jin from China. Also American GH is some of the most counterfeited drugs around. Some even got into the legit pharmacies from what I hear. Imagine going in for your hormone replacement and getting fake kits. There are no Gensci fakes.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by Keywestlifter
    Thanks for the info....I'm sure I'll opt out for for a less expensive domestic at some point for the Gh at least. The clinics are just expensive. I do know one thing for sure, I'll always buy my Deca , test, and winny from Oasis. The price is good and after all I did go through the whole process of the lab works, Blood drawn, Physical, ect and paid for all of it with my own money. Now I can just get everything Prescribed from a legit American company even if I have to pay a little more its definitely worth it.

As it stands now I'm getting my Gh,test,deca from them and like Lava said, it overnighted from Florida. Expensive but guaranteed both quality and service.

Hey, I never thought my AAS source would ever be a member of the Better Business Bureau. hahah. The world's getting to be a better place to live. Just gotta know how to work the system we're a prisoner of.

You can ask or keep your internet dealing to PM's. I dont want this type of appoach on the baord again. You know better then to ask for a hook up

dale is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    There are no Gensci fakes.
    that's not i've heard...but i get it direct for piece of mind, costs a little more though.

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    I have been on Jino's for 2 months at 3iu's 5/2 just starting to lean out and gain energy. Also price is right at $2.30 iu.

fatsbastard is offline New Member
    2 buck for one iu? never seen pricers like that unless u buy in bulk and i mean 20 boxes or more....wil not ask a source i get mine domestic and pay alot more but 2 buck its cheaper then u can buy directly from china so tell me how u guys do that?

later FB

That's what i'm saying fatbastard I dont see how you can get cheaper then buying directly from china in bulk.. here domestiacally
    maybe they're getting sponsoered.

buffer1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greenpathy
    i want to start using growth,,,this will be my second cycle total,, but the 1st with growth,,, how much do i intially need to purchase??? i know to take probally around 4ui a day..5 on 2 off.. thanks everyone..
    rob
    yeah I,de like to hit the GH but **** its so damn expensive,but one thing for sure it works like a damn

At what point in your GH cycle do you start saying damm!

You can ask or keep your internet dealing to PM's. I dont want this type of appoach on the baord again. You know better then to ask for a hook up
    Hey Bro if that how you read this post read it again. Thats not what I was doing. Just the reverse. I could have swarn I read this post differently yesterday. Must have been early morning.

Its all cool,

keywestlifter

PT
    hey bro i was asking you a question and the mods switched my post and wrote that in. i didnt write that one of the mods did because i was asking you a question about your hook-up and i guess they didnt like it and they were right. i should of kept it to the pm's.

hey bro i was asking you a question and the mods switched my post and wrote that in. i didnt write that one of the mods did because i was asking you a question about your hook-up and i guess they didnt like it and they were right. i should of kept it to the pm's.
    Thats cool, I'm headed to work...if you're serious, I'll give the info I have with a phone number when I get back tonight. It really is a good deal. No worries..

Later,
    keywestlifter

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Bro,

You speak with ignorance without any knowledege. Much of China rHGH comes from the Life Reseach Institute of Shanghai Acedemy of Life Sciences. Well respected. The Chinese who are there are Phd's and much smarter than you(& I).

Sure they are some substandard manufactures around in China but just because one is in the USA does it mean they are perfect? They are GMP ISO9000 certified. And in case you do not know what that is , do some research.

Some of the founders were schooled and worked on the first GH Protropin by Genentech and later Eli-Lilly Humatrope.

And by the way China's equivalent to the FDA is China's State Drug Administration which has some high standards not being bullied around by pharmacutical kingpins & lobbist at the FDA.

You can keep bad mouthing the Chinese crap just because you got some red welts and keep paying your $8 /iu and I will pay my cheap China prices.
    Last edited by bluethunder; 05-29-2005 at 10:40 AM.

ppkk is offline New Member
    bro, you really shouldn't discuss prices and source in the open on AR. mods will delete/edit your posts, or worse, ban you like they did on outlawmuscle for causing a ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by ppkk
    bro, you really shouldn't discuss prices and source in the open on AR. mods will delete/edit your posts, or worse, ban you like they did on outlawmuscle for causing a ruckus
    AS if that is asking too much? and they still continued to go on about it

Why not just start a thread saying I have a hook up and PM me for all the details?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

not only that ppkk has 1 post and knows how to fuking act and betweeen pietro75 and keywestlifter they have 1500 posts and still dont understand a simple board rule? WTF? AS if I am asking too much??
    abstrack@protonmail.com

abstrack, i'll pmu when my account gets the ability to

bluethunder,
    Calmate bro.. no need to get your panties in a wad.. no need to flame me. As far as the chinese being smartier then you and I, speak for yourself.

I'm just stating what I experienced.. Yes I do know what iso 9000, it's quality standard for manufacturing.

I've worked with many chinese people and sure some are smart but as a whole they are only good at copying things..and it's a fact that american's are better at igneuity then others. Being book smart, doesn't equite to much and let's be honest you can't compare american quality vs. Chinese.
    Can you name one product or something that the Chinese are the best in manufacturing wise?

As far as domestic vs. Asain.. if you could pay equal prices you would definately pick the us manufacturers. As far as the chinese FDA, I highly doubt they are as stringent as the US FDA. Would you inject gh at 50 cents an IU from bangladesh or india.... ?

My point still stands that US pharmaceutals will probelly make a better GH vs. Chinese manufacturers. I'm going to check out the jintropin to see if it works allright, since I hear rave reviews about it here.
    Last edited by lavaman; 05-29-2005 at 02:07 PM.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by ppkk
    shut up newbie. i got banned because i was 3 seconds away from throwing you a beating for posting my personal info i wrote on this board about my girlfriend that was killed.

pietro75
    AR doesn't tolerate posting prices paid for gear or other substances, nor do they tolerate src postings and/or lab names. it's a simple rule, that's easy to follow so we can uphold the boards reputation and keep attention as low as we can. you have a problem respecting that as most newbies do

greenpathy
    2-4iu is a great starting place for gh. most ppl that cycle 5on/2off to save money on the growth expense. the best results are often found doing long term cycles of 6-8 months...... if you can afford it

my apologies for having to respond in open forum about this, and i don't mean to hijack your thread by any means, but it's only fair for me to tell the truth for the safety of AR. just to clarify pietro75's remark about outlaw banning you as "da gator". it had nothing to do with me posting anything related to your girlfriend. it had to do with you causing unecessary drama and stress for many members of that board (including myself) which had very possible and VERY serious legal remifications, of which you could not help us with a single detail verifying your claims. details which would have helped us all out.

stay safe

OK guys lets not turn this into a pissing match between the two of you. Let it go now and dont follow each other in threads and cause shit, not even PM's unless you are going to act civilized and let by gones be by gones.

Thanks!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information