taquipariu is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb Gh Against Baldness

Friends,

I was researching about Baldness, and I got an adress of a Geriatrologist (I donīt know if it is the name in english, please forgive me as I refer to a doctor who treats old people), and this man is selling to their patients GH as if it is water.

The mother of a friend of mine is using GH for her menopause simptoms, and she was told to this doctor by a friend of her, and he used GH to fight his male pattern baldness and, believe it or not, he is cured.

I know he hasnīt used any other thing than GH in his treatment, and he got rid of his baldness.

I am very curious to know what dosages would be good for baldness, but I am not willing to go on in an appointment with this doctor, as he is very well paid. He takes U$1000 for appointment!

Please, please, please. If anyone knows anything about it, anywhere to look for it, please help me. I donīt wanna pay this much to be treated, as soon as it will be expensive to obtain the GH itself.

Thank you very much!!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    no......

but the easiest would be to take 2iu per day.. 5 on 2 off..

for 6 months..

if that doesn't work.. do 3iu for 3 months.. then if that doesn't work.. go to 4iu..

good luck.. but run it atleast 6 months..

from personal experience..

i do 2iu day 5 on 2 off.. after 2 months.. it does support the hairline..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Question

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    no......

but the easiest would be to take 2iu per day.. 5 on 2 off..

for 6 months..

if that doesn't work.. do 3iu for 3 months.. then if that doesn't work.. go to 4iu..

good luck.. but run it atleast 6 months..

from personal experience..

i do 2iu day 5 on 2 off.. after 2 months.. it does support the hairline..

Well, it is great, but how much does it support in these dosages?

I would really like to mantain my body, any fat loss is great, but I will gain lean mass too? I want to know a dosage that supports only the hair!

Thanks!

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    There have beed reports that said hair growth was possible.(not sure on male pattern baldness) Your question cannot be answered because a certain dose is dependant on your body. You need a bit more research before you do anything, jumping the gun is pointless unless you have the ammunition to go with it.(knowledege)

letmein is offline Associate Member
    Been on for two years running and still bald as an eagle. I even take Propecia to lower my DHT. Bald is beautifully baby!

Bump for more opinions...

mixxin is offline Junior Member
    My temples were on their way to start receding and ever since I started GH and Nizoral it has subsided and become more fuller. Can't say which is contributing more as I started the two around the same time!

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taquipariu
    Bump for more opinions...

I think it is dependent on the individual. I have a high/receding hairline which has slowly crept its way back for years now. I am now using dht blockers on my hair with hgh, test, tren , and some orals and my hair is better than ever. My hair has become thicker and I have regrown hair in places I lost before. My goal with my cycle was by no means to reproduce hair but that is what is happening for me. I would have to say it is the HGH because i have used the above steroids by them self and lost hair while on. This is just my experience and may not work well for you. I guess it all depends on how far along your hair is gone. By the way I am using 4iu of growth a day.

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mixxin
    My temples were on their way to start receding and ever since I started GH and Nizoral it has subsided and become more fuller. Can't say which is contributing more as I started the two around the same time!
    I would probably say the growth but there is no way to be sure unless you remove one or the other. My friends have used Nizoral with little to no success so i would assume it is the growth.

two twenty is offline New Member

Talking hair implants

why dont you just get hair implaints

Bump-a-di-Bump!

dmonster is offline New Member

maybe

After 20 years of androgens very little remains on top. Ive ran gh for extended periods and havent saw any noticeable effects . I think its possible but would be few and far in between of guys regrowing any substantial amount of hair. Ive tried it all and havent found anything worth the $$$$ .Doesnt hurt to try tho. Luck Bro

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    anyone know of any good dht blockers?

Cool

You can use finasterida... but I read somewhere it destroys the spermatozoids mobility capacity!

Quote Originally Posted by dwaynewade
    anyone know of any good dht blockers?

dmonster is offline New Member
    duastride is better than fina but pricey .If you wanna do the whole gambit get some 12.5% Xandrox and add duastride daily it will likely stop your hair falling out and grow some back ifyour lucky.

Thread Information