Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member

Talking IGF-1 vs. HGH ...

Arent there a few benefits of HGH that IGF1 doesnt have? Such as the anti aging affect? Anyway, as it turns out, given that I live close to West Hollywood... lol, I can get HGH for around $275 per kit. Are there any other things that are good from HGH that aren't affects of IGF1?

Also, does it REALLY take months for HGH to kick in? What are relative prices of IGF1? Are there higher risks associated with IGF1?

Also, a friend of mine who has used it many times said some very interesting things.

1. That the main affect he noticed was that it burnt fat.
    2. He said it didn't cause him to gain much muscle.
    3. It fixed his minor pains, but also a persistent shoulder injury.
    4. That you have to be gentle with the bottles because shaking it ... (don't laugh if I'm wrong) will some how deactivate it.

Anyway, I was thinking of doing either of these during my PCT, but leaning towards STARTING with IGF1.

Thanks

REMEMBER! No need to be rude in any comments, I'm known for fighting back. lol

Bump

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    To get a answer put this in the hgh forums bro.

G, thanks. Figured there were more people here.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    To get a answer put this in the hgh forums bro.
    that's what I was about to say... wrong forum.

but anyways, here's some info. Hopefully nobody gets their panties in a twist about the source of this info, it's the best that i've seen as of yet.

A guide to HGH

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Arent there a few benefits of HGH that IGF1 doesnt have? Such as the anti aging affect?
    IGF-1 is more like insulin , that's why it's called "Insulin-like growth factor". IGF-1 is produced when HGH is processed by the liver. Dunno too much past that.

Also, a friend of mine who has used it many times said some very interesting things.

1. That the main affect he noticed was that it burnt fat.
    Yes

2. He said it didn't cause him to gain much muscle.
    Yes, because HGH is used mostly in conjunction with AAS to gain mass. HGH causes a slow increase in muscle mass but is used for 6-12 months, so you could gain a slow but considerable amount of VERY KEEPABLE muscle mass over this long period of time.

3. It fixed his minor pains, but also a persistent shoulder injury.
    4. That you have to be gentle with the bottles because shaking it ... (don't laugh if I'm wrong) will some how deactivate it.
    Ok, that's good
    Eh, yes and no. It's not like a bomb that will explode any minute so don't shake it. You should be gentle with it and KEEP IT COOL AT ALL TIMES.

AND NEXT TIME POST THIS IN THE HGH/INSULIN/IGF-1 FORUM!!!! There are soooo many smart bro's over there that know waaaay more about this stuff then me.

Is there anything better than IGF1 or HGH for the period where you're catabolic during PCT?

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    What brand are you getting for 275 a kit? Jino?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Is there anything better than IGF1 or HGH for the period where you're catabolic during PCT?
    go with the igf1 and get the long3igf-1 which is more than likely what you will find anyway. Take 40mcg on non-workout days in the morning, and 60mcg on workout days inject into muscle worked out... Use an insulin syringe and measure out 1i.u. per 10mcg if the bottle is 1mg/ml. Not only is it anti catabolic it could potentially help with recovering faster(do not have the clinical study, or med report to post that is why I said could). Guys I know have actually gained a few lean pounds during pct...

Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman
    that's what I was about to say... wrong forum.

but anyways, here's some info. Hopefully nobody gets their panties in a twist about the source of this info, it's the best that i've seen as of yet.

A guide to HGH
    You can't link to that site. Just like you can't curse (the board edits out most curses), you can't link to there.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    You can't link to that site. Just like you can't curse (the board edits out most curses), you can't link to there.
    sorry, it's the best info on this subject. I know you all have a grudge with them but I thought it would help him out.

and sorry bout the cursing. I didn't think "panties in a twist" was a curse...
    Last edited by Whoisdaman; 06-01-2005 at 10:36 AM.

sorry, it's the best info on this subject. I know you all have a grudge with them but I thought it would help him out.

and sorry bout the cursing. I didn't think "panties in a twist" was a curse...
    I was very offended when you said that.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    if your looking for just anti catabolic effects then slin will give you that shot in the AM upon wakening.
    IGF in my opinion(and i have used it successfully) is a waste when ran without high androgens run also...the main purpose of IGF is to cause hyperplasia...well,hyperplasia without hypertrophy is worthless if you ask me.

GH,i have no personal experience so i will not comment other then it is an expensive substance to use for pct (anti catobolic effects) id go with slin here.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    if your looking for just anti catabolic effects then slin will give you that shot in the AM upon wakening.
    IGF in my opinion(and i have used it successfully) is a waste when ran without high androgens run also...the main purpose of IGF is to cause hyperplasia...well,hyperplasia without hypertrophy is worthless if you ask me.

GH,i have no personal experience so i will not comment other then it is an expensive substance to use for pct (anti catobolic effects) id go with slin here.
    TrumanHW follow this guys advice he knows his stuff. Good to see you postin D Dog are you fully recovered from your surgery and back to hittin the weights. And how is your weight are at your goal of 300 mega pounds.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Insulin is very anabolic ... it is one of the compounds though if used incorrectly you die from. Death is the side effect from improper use.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Insulin is very anabolic... it is one of the compounds though if used incorrectly you die from. Death is the side effect from improper use.
    Well hopefully our friend here will be smart about using slin.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    use the search and look up hgh, there was an old thread i think by mr sparkle on gh and igf, and how to take it, it was very very informative.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    use the search and look up hgh, there was an old thread i think by mr sparkle on gh and igf, and how to take it, it was very very informative.
    Can't quote Mr. Sparkle... Hooker just won't have that!

BTW: Mr. Sparkle is a mod/vet on the forum that all the admin/mods on this board hate... although I think good info is good info, we can't take their info cause the mods here think it can only be instructions from satan!

Can't quote Mr. Sparkle... Hooker just won't have that!

BTW: Mr. Sparkle is a mod/vet on the forum that all the admin/mods on this board hate... although I think good info is good info, we can't take their info cause the mods here think it can only be instructions from satan!
    Why do they hate sparkle he as good info. So far that I have read.

He left with a few other mods to go start a new board, with BDTR and Cycleon. Just a feud. I dunno why I can't link there because if you go into the HGH forum under Mr. Sparkle's sticky thread up top, it has a clear link to their forum. Oh well, makes no sense but I'll shut my mouth before I get banned... because it's bound to happen if I say anything else. I really don't care...

Man I liked BDTR and sparkle oh well someone good on here will maybe someday take there place.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I really don't care...
    really not necessary bro, TrumanHW hope your thread can stay on topic from here on out. thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    really not necessary bro, TrumanHW hope your thread can stay on topic from here on out. thanks guys
    Finally you moved the thread.

TrumanHW follow this guys advice he knows his stuff. Good to see you postin D Dog are you fully recovered from your surgery and back to hittin the weights. And how is your weight are at your goal of 300 mega pounds.
    BENCHED 500 TODAY X2... weight is holding at 292..taking a little longer then planned but coming along nicely...i will put up some pics when i reach my goal...thanks for the kind words bro

You deserve the words bro you should be a vette or something man you know alot about juice, gyno, and igf-1. I'm just trying to catch up. And what is your bf at that big 292.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    From personal experience and IMHO. HGH is the way to go if you want to lose fat and harden muscle. I have ran hgh and igf in post cycle and igf is by far superior in that area. I put on a total of 11 pounds during PCT and I usually lose about 5-10lbs. I got no ance during pct, and my balls were huge by week 2 of PCT and I kept almost all of my strength gains.

Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    From personal experience and IMHO. HGH is the way to go if you want to lose fat and harden muscle. I have ran hgh and igf in post cycle and igf is by far superior in that area. I put on a total of 11 pounds during PCT and I usually lose about 5-10lbs. I got no ance during pct, and my balls were huge by week 2 of PCT and I kept almost all of my strength gains.
    Isn't igf-1 great.

THIS IS FVCKING GREAT! And D dog, I gotta know, are you a marine? I am too, if so.

Anyway, Mesomorphyl, good point about the potential sides... Isn't instigating diabetes another potential concern when fvcking with slin?

DevilDog, I thought you did a whole thing on HGH which I read a while back, it was IGF1? I must have confused that... too much pot perhaps. lol.

D End, IGF1 caused you to GAIN muscle AND lose fat? Who needs steroids with that?

Why is Hyperplasia without Hypertrophe bad? I would take hyperplasia ALL FVCKING DAY LONG over hypertrophe ... you never lose it, and you have more tissue, no? Do both IGF1 AND HGH cause Hyperplasia? Is one better at fat burning than the other?

Thanks guys, you SERIOUSLY rock! This is a KICK ass thread in my opinion ... thanks again!

THIS IS FVCKING GREAT! And D dog, I gotta know, are you a marine? I am too, if so.

Anyway, Mesomorphyl, good point about the potential sides... Isn't instigating diabetes another potential concern when fvcking with slin?

DevilDog, I thought you did a whole thing on HGH which I read a while back, it was IGF1? I must have confused that... too much pot perhaps. lol.

D End, IGF1 caused you to GAIN muscle AND lose fat? Who needs steroids with that?

Why is Hyperplasia without Hypertrophe bad? I would take hyperplasia ALL FVCKING DAY LONG over hypertrophe ... you never lose it, and you have more tissue, no? Do both IGF1 AND HGH cause Hyperplasia? Is one better at fat burning than the other?

Thanks guys, you SERIOUSLY rock! This is a KICK ass thread in my opinion ... thanks again!
    Semper Fi bro...that was Igf my thread was on and its not that hyperplasia without hypertrophy is bad...Never!! what i said was hyperplasia without hypertrophy is pointless in my opinion...yes you have more cells but without growing them,whats the point...i know there is a point ,im being facisious...i just would prefer to grow them cells rather then have them sitting there if you know what i mean.

bf%

:-), I thought it was more than a random icon. I went to MCRD SD in '94. Yeah, I'm more of a devil pup.

Okay, when hyperplasia by itself occurs, are you muscles visually getting bigger? I mean, if you're doing it during an off cycle that is... ?

And what about their respective fat burning abilities?

snake32 is offline New Member
    also, which one would be better for athletic performance(speed in particular)? i get randomly tested. these 2 are some of my only choices to use since they are undetectable so far. thanks.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    No one hates me, just a few disagrements....
    Thanks for the kind words...

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    No one hates me, just a few disagrements....
    Thanks for the kind words...
    IT'S ALIVE, iT'S ALIVE....damn good to see you here mr. sparkle!!

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuggy
    IT'S ALIVE, iT'S ALIVE....damn good to see you here mr. sparkle!!
    I wont be around too much.....

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    I wont be around too much.....
    May I ask why you won't be around as much?

-Gear

Thread Information