Thread: growth from gh

block is offline Associate Member

growth from gh

I seem to have grown 1/2in in height in the last 2 monthe while on gh I know that this should not be happening but the ruler does not lie.

flame if you want but it happened

lavaman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by block
    I seem to have grown 1/2in in height in the last 2 monthe while on gh I know that this should not be happening but the ruler does not lie.

flame if you want but it happened
    how old are you and what brand and how much are you taking.., and how long have you been using gh.

supersteve Guest
    Truth be known, it probably isn't the gh.

Between morning and night you can lose an inch in height due to compression of the spine.

I'm 190cm in the mornings but when i go to bed am only about 188.

If, however, you have been measuring yourself in the mornings and there is a difference then yes I guess it is the gh.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe your head is growing.

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    it could just be the water retention in your feet coupled with the thickening of cartledge....but what do i know..

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Again, how old are U??? Unless your growth plates have fused, you can gain height from growth but I don't think that can happen in such a short period of time...
    Last edited by buylongterm; 06-01-2005 at 09:13 AM.

gbg_adriano is offline New Member
    im 18yo.. and ill make a cycle using IGF-1 40mcg PWO.. can i gain height using this... 1 month ON 1 month OFF... ???

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbg_adriano
    im 18yo.. and ill make a cycle using IGF-1 40mcg PWO.. can i gain height using this... 1 month ON 1 month OFF... ???
    JESUS CHRIST bro, way to young to be playing with any type of stuff. Unless you're under a Dr.'s supervision, I WOULDN'T risk it

Klossus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbg_adriano
    yea thats pretty stupid,

read and use the search button

age is 22 takeing jin 3iu 6 on 1 of have never been taller then 6-1.5 ever and now I seem to be 6-2 I measured twice to comfirm it all my water retention is gone that I know of I dont think that my bones could be growing but I cant explain it I have flat feet so I dont think It have anthing to do with my feet so some one try and figure this one out.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Well I have heard gh helping with the spine to make you maybe alittle bit taller but like 2 inches or nothing like that. It has happened with me I was 6' 3/4 inches but now I am 6'1 and I do think it was the gh. And in all cycles of gh I have run more then 1000iu's in my life.

Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member
    If epiphysis have closed (most likely but not 100% at age 22), then the growth would definetly be attributed to joint cartilage growth.

It should be a well known fact, that the thickening of all the cartilage in the body will gain you up to an INCH in height. Theres ALOT of cartilage in the body, from your kness, to between every single vertebrae in your spine. Even if each spinal cartilage grows 1mm thicker, thats still a big difference in height when multiplied by all the cartilage disks in your back.

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    Hey block i'm also 22 and wouldn't mind an extra inch, do you think you could e-mail me @ [email protected] i'm very interested in the details of your Jin cycle. I have a few questions that can not readily be posted here, so please contact me, it would be most appreciated.

GO HEAT!

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Great, now there's going to be all these teenagers wanting to run GH to get taller. This thread even made me wanna go measure myself. I'm still 5'11" by the way.

itsjinx is offline Associate Member
    unreal

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    Great, now there's going to be all these teenagers wanting to run GH to get taller. This thread even made me wanna go measure myself. I'm still 5'11" by the way.
    Yeah teens are going to get the wrong idea when they read this thread. But they will have to learn the hard way. Yeah 700 posts

my bones did not grow that I know of. this has happened before to some degree as when I squat heavy I can loss as much as 1in in height but this time I have gotten taller and dont have any back problems when squating so most likely my cartilage has gotten thicker. but I am still taller growth plates have to be closed as my E levels have held at 130 for a good 6 months

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dwaynewade
    Hey block i'm also 22 and wouldn't mind an extra inch, do you think you could e-mail me @ [email protected] i'm very interested in the details of your Jin cycle. I have a few questions that can not readily be posted here, so please contact me, it would be most appreciated.

GO HEAT!

like who is your gh source? give me a break

sorry... finally getting a hang of 'the system' here.. I apologize..

I believe most of us have read the study made on short stature children and young adults with hgh treatment, there is a chart that directly shows positive growth in the 18-25 male age group. Considerably lower percentages and growths than those younger than 18 but results ranging from 0-2 inches.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dude, your 22 years old. what the hell do you do, measure yourself daily. the only time i get measured is at the doctor's office, i never measure myself. also at that age there's no way gh made you grow half an inch, especially in that short of a time.

friends keeped saying I looked taller so I measured and I was.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    You know that this is going to get around that it can make you grow. The sports teens and college bound kids are going to be eating it up. Looks like some have already taken the bait. What I do understand it that you prob know the sides but you took it any way just to grow an inch or two. I think you got what you wanted and thats that. I don't think you should have posted that here. It just invites young adults and teens to do GH. Especialy without proper supervision.
    JMO.

supersteve Guest
    ^^^ I think you've jumped the gun there.
    He didn't say he took GH just for a gain in height ... he just made a general observation that it may have resulted in height gain.

I don't see a problem with what he has posted, if anything it might deter people who think they can gain huge amounts of height with gh, when in reality it's only going to give people minimal height gains if any.

flywytegye is offline Junior Member
    what's up with all the cheesedicks writing smart-ass comments and putting people down??

lol..."cheesedicks"

BigBub is offline New Member
    Dude seriously...did you just say cheesedick..wtf

flywytegye is offline Junior Member
    "Dude seriously"...did you just ask me if i said cheesedick? here we go again, always a cheesedick on here tryin to be a cool smartass. it never ends

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flywytegye
    "Dude seriously"...did you just ask me if i said cheesedick? here we go again, always a cheesedick on here tryin to be a cool smartass. it never ends

Wow, what a thread...heheh.....OMG I just measured my penis, its at least 1" taller.....and I'm using 3iu/day...maybe we've got something here...

keywestlifter

Quote Originally Posted by Keywestlifter
    Wow, what a thread...heheh.....OMG I just measured my penis, its at least 1" taller.....and I'm using 3iu/day...maybe we've got something here...

keywestlifter
    all joking aside haven't you heard of this phenomenon actually happenning... I've seen claims of ppl gaining 1/2" to 2" with proper exercise and stretches.

I'm well endowed myself but figure it's worth to mention and discuss...

reply cheesedicks!

Dark Bird is offline Associate Member
    Yeah it kinda of looks like you made everyone here jealous block (including me).
    Yeah ill be honest I had dreams myself of getting taller while using gh. And when it didnt happen I was crushed. But instead of flaming im going to say good job!

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    Maybe he measured in the morning/afternoon. Poeple are about 1/2inch-1inch taller in the morning

Thread Information