Maetenloch is offline Associate Member

How long can you use IGF with HGH?

I'm planning on starting a 6 month cycle of HGH at 3iu a day. I'd like to add in some IGF-Lr3 along with it. Normally the benefits of IGF taper off after about 4 weeks. If I'm running HGH, how much longer can I run IGF or should I just do 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off cycles? Just curious what people's experiences have been running both together.

KEITH187 is offline Junior Member
    just do the igf 4weeks on 4weeks off you wont much after 4weeks so this is the best way-k-

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    You can get away with running 5weeks then 5weeks off of igf-1 but if you run them together make sure your gh dose is kind of low because then your igf-1 levels will be alittle to high.

cryptkeeper is offline New Member
    i would do 6wks straight of igf, then 6 off

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    just go with 4on/4off.

-rodge

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I drop the GH down to 2iu's when I'm on the IGF. I agree with Rodge 4 on 4 off but some people stretch it to 5. I forget which VET it was but he came up with some new interesting theories on cycling IGF. I'd have to go back and find it.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    there is also the "satellite cell" theory - the igf1 cyle suppresses your GH, and igf1 doesn't do everything GH does - like generate satellite cells for the IGF to work with. i don't know enough about biochemstry to evaluate this theory, but RB and our own Kingof516 run them together. RB has run 50 days ED with no loss of effect, the king ran it 6 weeks, and actually reported stronger gains during the last part.

yes, this is only anecdotal evidence...but our 4 on 4 off is also based on NOTHING but anecdotal evidence of people finding reduced effects after 5 weeks (presumably running it alone).

the other theory is my resistance theory, linked by jerseyboy, based on studies about accumulating GH resistance after long term use. both theories may be true, it's probably just a matter of which is the more significant factor.

I've run IGF twice now while on Gh and about to start again but I've been using so many compounds at once I can't attribute any gains more or less to just the IGF.

Thread Information