pfgyms is offline Junior Member

Ansomone HGH Question

Ok....Has anyone used this product and gotten great results with it? The price is hard to beat. I have read every post that I can find on it, but everyone is bickering about whether it is really HGH.

So, if you have used it, and liked it, please let me know!

tony1blue is offline New Member
    yes i ahve used it, yes it is hgh, yes it is 191, yes it works like a dream

cryptkeeper is offline New Member
    not for me. used for 3 months at 4IU daily.only GH ever that made me lose hair that has not grown back so far. no numbing side effects usually associated with growth either. so i am weary of it, not convinced its a great product when the consensus on it is split down thee middle...

Xe0n is offline Junior Member
    There were no numbing effects for me either, largest shot ever was 5iu, normally ran 3iu... I believe it made me hold some water and it made me more hungry. I retained gains pretty well during pct, so it may have been related to that... (I ran it 3iu 5/2 during pct and after)

Right now I'm finishing off what I have @ 2iu ED, got a few weeks worth, using it with 10iu slin pwo and test/tren /dbol /var/proviron . Running too many substances to be able to accurately tell you what it's doing, sorry!

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Love the stuff, started of with 2iu 5on 2 off for 3 months, the up to 4iu 5/2, now using 6iu 5/2. Left hand has been numb from about 3 weeks in. Never had any hair fall out or anything like that. My training parnter has been using 2iu ED for 4 months and has got numb hands. But he has no hair so I can not commet on that one.

tony1blue is offline New Member
    what PCT are you using after the hgh

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Going to run as long as funds allow. When you decide to come off just use it less and less to let your own production return to normal. Like if you are running it 4iu 5 on 2 off. Change to 4iu EOD, then 2iu EOD. Just use less and less. Even take it when finishing course 2iu 3 on 4 off. Gluatmine and GABA are both good GH relacers.

Andy5n is offline New Member

Ansomone HGH

Had no problem with the Ansomone HGH great fat loss over the last few weeks running it for 6 months at 4iu's 5on2off.. I have had a numbing effect in my hands which has since gone away..

There are a few fakes around from what i have heard..

You will know its working if you begin to loose fat within the first few days of using it

Thread Information