mrpower is offline Junior Member

Hgh Cycle questions????

I want to go on a cycle of Hgh. What I'm looking for is first anti aging (I'm 41) fat loss and to add some muscle. I came off a cycle of Sust and Deca 5 months ago and have been really slow to bounce back (lots of side effects) even after pct. I want to use the least amount of Hgh that I can so I don't get any side effects! Also how long should I use it? My Dr told me that it may take up to 6 months before I might see any results from HGH. Thanks for your help!!!

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    At 34 I am very pleased with the fat burning effects I got with 2 iu's but you may not see real muscle gain until you hit 3 or 4iu's and it could take 6 months to start seeing it. Some people may get results sooner. Your dosage really depends on where your natural IGF levels are at. As you get older the levesl drop and GH may have more dramatic results on you than someone in their 20's. As far as side effects, sore joints, carpal tunnel like symptoms, fatigue, tiredness, numbness in the hands and feet, hands and feet falling asleep have all been reported but some people get it worse than others and it usually goes away within weeks. It's best to start out at a low dose and ramp up to minimize side effects. There's no way to predict what sides you may experience.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    At 34 I am very pleased with the fat burning effects I got with 2 iu's but you may not see real muscle gain until you hit 3 or 4iu's and it could take 6 months to start seeing it. Some people may get results sooner. Your dosage really depends on where your natural IGF levels are at. As you get older the levesl drop and GH may have more dramatic results on you than someone in their 20's. As far as side effects, sore joints, carpal tunnel like symptoms, fatigue, tiredness, numbness in the hands and feet, hands and feet falling asleep have all been reported but some people get it worse than others and it usually goes away within weeks. It's best to start out at a low dose and ramp up to minimize side effects. There's no way to predict what sides you may experience.
    Good post. Thats all you that wanted to know.

Thread Information