j.r.w. is offline Associate Member

My fuking hands!!!

Im taking 5 ius of of jintropin/day and for the past week my hands feel so stiff and tight and I have no strength in my grip. My hands were hurting the other day while bench pressing. Will this go away after a while or do I need to lower my dosage?

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    lower the dosage, then gradually build it back up.

dale is offline Associate Member
    i started off jin at 2iu 6/1 and in about a month and a half i'm up to 5iu with little or no sides (kinda worries me in a way). i'll have my IGF levels tested again SOON to see what's going on. stick with it...it's get better!

itsjinx is offline Associate Member
    yeah man. im on the same cycle as you and im taking only 2.5 IU's for a few weeks then getting up to 5. lower the dose and add some every week or so. i haven't felt any sides yet ::knock on wood::

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I ran 2iu's for about 3 months and bumped it up to 3. Within a week the sides came back but it didn't last long. Funny how much difference 1iu can make.

lavaman is offline Associate Member
    I don't think the pain is that bad from GH, I'm using 4 iu a day and it doesn't bother me that much.. it's very minor compared to the pain I get from winny injections! Maybe it's jino? I'm running signature pharmacy's hgh and I don't have any major sides and I started with 4iu.. try splitting the doses up ... like half in the morning and half in the afternoon.

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lavaman
    I don't think the pain is that bad from GH, I'm using 4 iu a day and it doesn't bother me that much.. it's very minor compared to the pain I get from winny injections! Maybe it's jino? I'm running signature pharmacy's hgh and I don't have any major sides and I started with 4iu.. try splitting the doses up ... like half in the morning and half in the afternoon.
    I do split the dosage. 2.5 iu's A.M. and 2.5 iu's P.M.

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member

it goes away

I remember when I use to get the numb hands. It stopped after the 4th month and has never returned although I took my dosage up to 8 iu's a day. Wierd, but I am grateful thats over.

Thread Information