Thread: HGH and chicks

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member

HGH and chicks

my girl is not fat... per say, but i'm a trainer which makes my observations a bit bias... specially when I see that other hot @ss chick at the gym squating and lunging and running on the tread... well you get the idea... I was wondering which type of gh would best suit her... how long should the cycle be, how many IU's, pct? any other suggestions...?

itsjinx is offline Associate Member
    im not experienced enough to answer your question but I just wanted to tell you that your boy Wade is going DOWN tonight and the pistons will hurt em again! :-P

That being said, someone please answer his question. gracias!

oooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!.... lmao you bastard hijacking my post... well atleast for a good reason... lmao... GO HEAT! Flaaaassshhh------- you're gonna have to when we win tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by dwaynewade
    oooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!.... lmao you bastard hijacking my post... well atleast for a good reason... lmao... GO HEAT! Flaaaassshhh------- you're gonna have to when we win tonight!

LOL I didn't mean to hijack it your thread. I will personally kiss ur ass if the pistons go down tonight! no beating the champions!!

my girl is not fat... per say, but i'm a trainer which makes my observations a bit bias... specially when I see that other hot @ss chick at the gym squating and lunging and running on the tread... well you get the idea... I was wondering which type of gh would best suit her... how long should the cycle be, how many IU's, pct? any other suggestions...?
    if someone could answer the original question i'd feel alot better. thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks

Oasis is offline Anabolic Member
    How much does your gf weigh? This will determine the dosage that she should take. Also the length of time should be about 6 months for an hgh therapy.

she weighs in @ 165 she's 5'9... from what I see 2ui is beneficial, but considering her gender i figured there'd be more to it.. like pct, and other supps she can take in combination with gh... I guess it's not as complicated as the juice... please keep your suggestions coming...

scav is offline Junior Member
    Why not just love the girl you allready got?

Phyll is offline Associate Member
    I am interested in opinions/suggestions about this topic too... Been thinking about getting my gf on some gh as well...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    First off what is her age???

Here is a good link on a female's experience. Remember, she is in her 40's....

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=27910

I dont think she needs GH. If you want her to get in shape, diet and excercise, giving her GH is silly.

i'm sooo sad..... so terribly ruined... my heat, my poor heat...

oh well live goes on, Sh i i i i i i i i i i i TTTTTT!

my girl is 22, and i love her the way she is, BUT... it could always get better, and my girl is a slacker "take me out to eat!" " I don't want to work out" " I want sushi" blah blah blah so this might be the short cut.... I know the older you are the better the benefits.... but gh is underestimated amongst us young adults... please post any info on pct and gh info for ladies

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    My wife is taking 1.5 iu's/day of jintropin. She's been on for about a month and a half. Her hair looks extra shiny, and her skin looks a little healthier but thats it so far. She has lost a little fat, but thats probably from just working out. I got me some jintropin and after she read the claims she wanted to try. I couldnt just have a double standard and tell her no, while I do it. She keeps wanting to up her dosage and I keep telling her she doesnt need to (that would be getting into my share some more!!!!). She started out with 1 iu/day and now is at 1.5. Im taking 5 ius/day and just started getting some annoying sides (fingers (on both hands) and (1)toe falling asleep in the middle of the day, no strength in my grip, and my hands tingle like electricity when I grab something heavy or with a decent grip).

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Good diet, and had training. That's all most people need. Get her performance to the meaximum level, then she can start thinking about using drugs that may enhance her image, if she needs it at that time that is.

GH is probably the last drug I would use for fat loss. There are many other cheaper compounds out there that can get the job done just as well. But like I said, tell her to hit the footpath and eat well first.

-Gear

i'm sooo sad..... so terribly ruined... my heat, my poor heat...

oh well live goes on, Sh i i i i i i i i i i i TTTTTT!
    LOL its aiight bro. nothing you can do against the champs! I do however fully admit that Dwayne Wade is by far the best player in the NBA, PERIOD! and whats really pathetic is that the Pistons chose Darko over Dwayne in the draft 2 years ago. (Darko plays an average 1.3 minutes per game, and averages .93 points a game and is often called the Human Victory Cigar because he only plays when we are up by over 15 with a minute to go, LOL)

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjinx
    LOL its aiight bro. nothing you can do against the champs! I do however fully admit that Dwayne Wade is by far the best player in the NBA, PERIOD! and whats really pathetic is that the Pistons chose Darko over Dwayne in the draft 2 years ago. (Darko plays an average 1.3 minutes per game, and averages .93 points a game and is often called the Human Victory Cigar because he only plays when we are up by over 15 with a minute to go, LOL)

Wade is an impressive young player, but definitely not the best in the L. Period.

thanx for all your posts on gh...

"GH is probably the last drug I would use for fat loss. There are many other cheaper compounds out there that can get the job done just as well. But like I said, tell her to hit the footpath and eat well first."

"-Gear"

what other compounds do you speak of? "just as well" meaning a solid %8.8 of lean muscle and %14.4 body fat reduction without exercise? with as little sides on low dose gh? with all the other great benefits? sleep, skin, hair, etc etc?

fill me in-

"dwayne wade" maybe close to the best in the NBA, but not yet... he is by far though the closest to MJ's style and skill. He is also 2" smaller.

thanx for all your posts on gh...

"GH is probably the last drug I would use for fat loss. There are many other cheaper compounds out there that can get the job done just as well. But like I said, tell her to hit the footpath and eat well first."

"-Gear"

what other compounds do you speak of? "just as well" meaning a solid %8.8 of lean muscle and %14.4 body fat reduction without exercise? with as little sides on low dose gh? with all the other great benefits? sleep, skin, hair, etc etc?

fill me in-

"dwayne wade" maybe close to the best in the NBA, but not yet... he is by far though the closest to MJ's style and skill. He is also 2" smaller.

I am only responding to the BB part of your post. Like I said, Wade is an impressive young player. Top 3 guard in the L right now. But you have to be blind or a Laker/Kobe hater to not realize the cream of the crop at the SG position. And you are probably both. When Wade is a ten year Vet with Kobb'e resume then we can talk. But like I said before - I liked Wade last year and I like him this year. Guy has heart and is fun to watch. Shaq is a different story altogether. But Wade is not the closest to MJ in the L. That distinction has and is residing in #8.

strongly disagree. kobe is way behind, sometimes i feel like putting him behind Ginobli... lmao.... seriously! t mac b4 #8... vince, ray, a.i, lebron, wade, ... list goes on... yea I guess i'm a kobe hater, but for some reason, some reason I can't explain... I mean i always liked shaq... never kobe, he obviously doesn't have all that it takes. If there wasn't a shaq, would their have been a kobe? Anyways you could probably apply that to wade but the kid is amazing anyway. Won't see it any other way... kobe has something to prove, let's see what happens... becoming a better team player should be a priority.

I would start with setting up a goal, and trying to reach that goal naturally. If she is after the anti aging benfits that GH brings then HGH is the only drug she can use which will in the way help her loose some fat too

If she is after shedding BF only, a solid diet with a solid training program will get most of the job done. Maybe some clenbuterol down the track might help enhance her image. Clen is great for shedding BF if used right.

Not always will you have great sleeps at night while on GH. I know many that get bad sleeps at night because of GH. And not always will you get great skin, hair etc etc. However, if she is really after results in regards to anti agins purposes, then (as mentioned above) HGH is the only drug she can really use to achive that, along with some benefits for BF loss as well.

-Gear

tx gear i'll take your suggestions... the main issue here is that my girl is so so lazy when it comes to exercise....the worst, and her eating habits must be anything she wants at any time. I have tried helping her with honesty, manipulation, supprt, but nothing. She's one of those that if it weren't for her other qualities I'd call it quits... so gh IMO was the easiest way for her to do nothing...(hopefully some cardio) and lose some weight.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    tx gear i'll take your suggestions... the main issue here is that my girl is so so lazy when it comes to exercise....the worst, and her eating habits must be anything she wants at any time. I have tried helping her with honesty, manipulation, supprt, but nothing. She's one of those that if it weren't for her other qualities I'd call it quits... so gh IMO was the easiest way for her to do nothing...(hopefully some cardio) and lose some weight.
    If she has a poor diet and doesn't exercise GH will not do much for her. She'll gain back any fat she loses.

If she doesn't want to help her self, then she is more than likely not to achive what she has imagined. You must want to help yourself by trying to eat right, and trying to exercise at least before reaching your desired goal(s).

Once she has accomplished that part, she hasn't got long to go. Losing weight just by sitting on your ass and not exercising, and eating the wrong kind of foods probably won't help her reach her goals.

You have to modivate her to do the right thing, it's hard, but possible.

Hope all goes well.

-Gear

i'd give my lady the bump if she doesn't wanna be in shape for me... that is if i had a lady :-P

strongly disagree. kobe is way behind, sometimes i feel like putting him behind Ginobli... lmao.... seriously! t mac b4 #8... vince, ray, a.i, lebron, wade, ... list goes on... yea I guess i'm a kobe hater, but for some reason, some reason I can't explain... I mean i always liked shaq... never kobe, he obviously doesn't have all that it takes. If there wasn't a shaq, would their have been a kobe? Anyways you could probably apply that to wade but the kid is amazing anyway. Won't see it any other way... kobe has something to prove, let's see what happens... becoming a better team player should be a priority.

LMAO!!! Kobe has something to prove???? You been watchin' ball more than two years???? Kobe is the most PROVEN/clutch/diverse/unstoppable guard in the league. Kobe is NOT a 2nd year player who looks to have a promising career. Kobe's career resume is loaded. And don't go spewing it was all because of Shaq. Without Kobe, Shaq would not have three rings. Wade's team has made it to the WCF. Nothing more. Wade is the player who has much more to prove. This convo won't go anywhere regardless as the haterade and Shaq goggles have you blinded. However - if you really believe all the crap about Kobe being selfish, then you really don't think for yourself, decipher stats, or understand ball. While talking all the "kobe is selfish" crap - take this into consideration - who is the one player that spews - constantly - about me, me, me, me - I did this, I do that, I give money to so and so for charity??? Is it Kobe??? Nope, it is the guy who constantly TELLS you how GREAT he is and how HE makes everyone around him so much better. It is the SAME guy who DEMANDED a trade because he didn't accept a two year, 50 million dollar contract extension. It's the same guy who let your team down in the playoffs after telling everyone he's the MDE and guaranteeing a championship. It's the same guy who is too lazy to practice free throws or come into the season in shape. It's the same guy who won't "guard the house (play defense) unless the dog get's fed (Shaq gets the rock on O)". Unfortunately for you, since you are a heat fan, you will find out how truly selfish and lazy Snaq is. Sorry for the rant, but you needed it. I wonder if Shaq will now be a good "team guy" and take that pay cut in his declining years to "help the team"???? He wouldn't do that for the Lakers, who made him by far the highest paid professional athlete in sports history. But he may do it for Miami just to make Kobe look bad. That is the epitome of smallness and selfishness. Even then, Shaq doesn't have enough left in the tank to get you a ring. Good luck with the big cancer.

Guys there is a basketball forum on here you know .

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Guys there is a basketball forum on here you know .

-Gear
    I know, and I apologize for semi-hijacking this thread. But with the stuff "DwayneWade" has been spewing I couldn't help it. I mean, he's the one whose handle is "DwayneWade". And I understand standing up for your team or player you really like. However, thinking that Kobe Bryant, the most proven, decorated and skilled guard in the NBA is actually behind the likes of Ginobili, etc..... I couldn't help it. But I have other forums to talk hoops on, so this will be my last post related to this topic here.

No need to aplogise bro. It's fine. I was just letting you guys know there is a basketball forum here.

-Gear

lmao

lol its my fault, im the one that threw in the bball talk :-X

Thread Information