Deal Me In is offline Member

First time Jin users

Ok, I realize this is probably a stupid question but I got my Jin today and two of the sterile water ampules where broken. After doing my research here I would like to use bacteriostatic water to mix with the Jin anyway and I want to know if you can just go buy this stuff at any drugstore.

I have seen several posts where people say "I got this from the pharmacy". Is it sold OTC or do you have to get it from the pharmacist? Just curious before I drive to the drug store and start looking.

Thank you for you time.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In
    Ok, I realize this is probably a stupid question but I got my Jin today and two of the sterile water ampules where broken. After doing my research here I would like to use bacteriostatic water to mix with the Jin anyway and I want to know if you can just go buy this stuff at any drugstore.

I have seen several posts where people say "I got this from the pharmacy". Is it sold OTC or do you have to get it from the pharmacist? Just curious before I drive to the drug store and start looking.

Thank you for you time.
    Order it online.

Thanks for the response toolman. I've seen it online but I assumed since it was only water you could get it OTC. Is online the only way to get it.

Thank you for your time.

itsjinx is offline Associate Member
    yes online is the only way to get water in a vial.

Thanks jinxs. Let's just say that I have a friend who is a paramedic. Is this something that they keep on a ambulance. You know, just out of curiosity.

Thanks.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Just click on the banner at the top of your screen for 30ml its only five bucks.

Thanks Nicky, I was just hoping to find it somewhere else. I hate the idea of placing an order online for 5 bucks and then paying more then that in shipping. I was hoping to find it somewhere with easier access. I mean come on, it's only water.

Thanks for your time.

block is offline Associate Member
    make it yourself it is ment for injection so you need a script

Block, thank you. I didn't realize that you had to have a script for it. I went ahead and ordered some off of the internet. Is it considered a controlled substance? And how would you make it yourself. I don't claim to be a chemist but if it's easy I'm sure I can handle it. Any information on a reciept or where I could get one would be great.

Thanks for your time.

fred9 is offline Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=62924
    Here ya go...i just bought a liter distilled water in the supermarket ....0.5 euro approx 0.5 dollar

Thread Information