Thread: GH Dreams

itsjinx is offline Associate Member

GH Dreams

Quick question for all you GH Users. Has anyone noticed a change in dream patterns while on GH? I've only been on it for a week but i know as a fact it has already postively affected my sleep. I fall asleep much quicker, stay asleep longer, and sleep much deeper without any change in any other habits. Obviously this can't be the placebo effect because this isn't a concious habit that is being affected. I'm running 2.5 IU's ED of Somatorm. Obviously its too early to notice any physical changes but these dreams are insane and really intense. For example I was banging britney spears in one and it was so real and then next thing I know I was making a movie with Vince Vaughn! Anyone have weird experiences like this?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i def sleep alot better on hgh and i seem to dream alot more.

-rodge

Oasis is offline Anabolic Member
    Most likely you are experiencing a deeper sleep caused by the HGH and yes this is usually one of the first effects most people experience.

Oasis Longevity & Rejuvenation
    www.oasisrejuvenation.com
    1-877-548-3968

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you're making me think there Jinx!!! Somatorm huh? I'm kinda shaky about it so I'll need to know how you do buddy. Good Luck!!

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I def. have some crazy dreams when on GH. Sometimes it affect my sleep because I keep waking up. I take melatonin and it helps a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you're making me think there Jinx!!! Somatorm huh? I'm kinda shaky about it so I'll need to know how you do buddy. Good Luck!!
    I was shaky to be one of the first to try it but its cheap and you get more so I figure "the bigger the risk, the greater the reward." So far it looks good and I'm already getting some of the goods signs of it. I'll keep everyone posted for sure.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Well if you ask me by what you said gh is having a positive affect on your dreams making them better. I mean you were dreaming of poking britney spears. But yeah I notice when on gh I sleep more soundly.

mixxin is offline Junior Member
    Are you going sub-q or IM? Any welts?

LOL Nicky B,

Mixxin - I am shooting sub-q and I have seen 1 welt thus far. I'm gonna mix it up and shoot IM as well as sub-q.

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis
    Most likely you are experiencing a deeper sleep caused by the HGH and yes this is usually one of the first effects most people experience.

Oasis Longevity & Rejuvenation
    www.oasisrejuvenation.com
    1-877-548-3968

Hey, whats up?

I just discussed this exact phenomenon with my room mate today. I'm noticing this very thing already. I'm finishing my first week(5th injection tomorrow morning).

This is your friend up here in Cape Cod, Mass...

Quote Originally Posted by Keywestlifter
    Hey, whats up?

I just discussed this exact phenomenon with my room mate today. I'm noticing this very thing already. I'm finishing my first week(5th injection tomorrow morning).

This is your friend up here in Cape Cod, Mass...
    Yep, congrats its werkin for you

Thread Information