Thread: HGH Abroad

billybongo is offline New Member

HGH Abroad

Gents i know this has been asked before but am just looking for some1 to give me an definate answer... Am travelling from the uk to spain later on in the week and am currently mid cycle of hgh and test prop, once in spain refridgerating the hgh is no problem.. my concern is to whether to carry them in my handcase and if asked just say it is prescribed med or whether i should stash them in my lugage(no doubt i will have to put the needles in here)... is it illegal for me to take them even when they are for personal use?? all experince and advice is appreciated...
    Cheers guys

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billybongo
    Gents i know this has been asked before but am just looking for some1 to give me an definate answer... Am travelling from the uk to spain later on in the week and am currently mid cycle of hgh and test prop, once in spain refridgerating the hgh is no problem.. my concern is to whether to carry them in my handcase and if asked just say it is prescribed med or whether i should stash them in my lugage(no doubt i will have to put the needles in here)... is it illegal for me to take them even when they are for personal use?? all experince and advice is appreciated...
    Cheers guys
    it s EU, there will be no customs.

Thread Information