raquaman is offline New Member

Can I take HGH without Test

Fellas, I got ahold of a box of r-HGH and I want to do a cycle of it but I don't want to take any test with it. My main goal is fat loss. Is it possible to get good results with HGH using only NO-Explode (with creatine) and a guggulsterone supplement?

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    1 box? As in, 1 kit? You're going to need much more than that to do anything resembling a worthwhile HGH cycle......As for your question, no, you don't really need to use test if you are using GH, especially since your main goal is fat loss in this case. But if fat loss is all that you're taking it for then it probably isn't worth the money. There are cheaper alternatives for just cutting BF.

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    1 box? As in, 1 kit? You're going to need much more than that to do anything resembling a worthwhile HGH cycle......As for your question, no, you don't really need to use test if you are using GH, especially since your main goal is fat loss in this case. But if fat loss is all that you're taking it for then it probably isn't worth the money. There are cheaper alternatives for just cutting BF.

This is great advice. Listen to what this guy said.

Thanks fellas, good advice. As far as an alternative goes, my problem is acquiring it. I can take oil-based AAS by going down to Tijuana once a week and getting a shot but do not have a trustworthy source for an EOD AAS such as Winny. The only source I trust on this side of the border has HGH only.

bfit01 is offline New Member
    Dude,

Go to mexico and get your shit. Take it out of the vials and put it into a couple suntan oil bottles that you have emptied and cleaned with alcohol. Bring the shit home and put it into sterile vials with a syringe filter. No problems. I do it all the time. Also, since you can drink the winny, you've got no probs.

dale is offline Associate Member
    if you have some age to you go to a anti-aging clinic and they will supply the AAS.

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    back to the main focus of this thread. yes you can run gh alone for muscle gains as well as fat loss. I did it, and i love loved it.

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dale
    if you have some age to you go to a anti-aging clinic and they will supply the AAS.

Yeah, if you want to get RAPED on the price!!!

dale is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j.r.w.
    Yeah, if you want to get RAPED on the price!!!
    not quite raped but to some...very close. i have a job that dictates my straight and narrow way of life if you catch my drift. at least i know where it's coming from and it doesn't have pictures of animals on the bottle. to me this is very imprortant when it comes to injecting something into my body.

Quote Originally Posted by kingof516
    back to the main focus of this thread. yes you can run gh alone for muscle gains as well as fat loss. I did it, and i love loved it.
    Tell you what: Might be my imagination or the NO Xplode with Creatine, but it's been a little over a week and I think the GH is working. I've noticed my abdomen reducing and my muscles enlarging. Have put on about 8 pounds as well but I'm sure the bulk of that is the Creatine.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by raquaman
    Tell you what: Might be my imagination or the NO Xplode with Creatine, but it's been a little over a week and I think the GH is working. I've noticed my abdomen reducing and my muscles enlarging. Have put on about 8 pounds as well but I'm sure the bulk of that is the Creatine.
    If you gained 8LBs in alittle over a week then you might want to buy a new scale.

Thread Information