Thread: cheap hgh?

smiler is offline Senior Member

cheap hgh?

i have a script for saizen, dont think i can say price here but lets just say i have seen jin.... china hgh. i can buy 100ius online for a couple bucks more than i pay for saizen 15ius. is this too cheap to be true, ive seen this at several sites.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I wouldn't trust a site, there are good one but most are going to take your money. Yes Chinese HGH is cheaper but American made seems to work better

JohnnyB

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    my friend here begs to differ... no for real now, from our members American does seem to be a little better. Not to much a difference though. You just have to weigh your options... price, quality, ease of purchase, amounts purchased...blah blah

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I wouldn't trust a site, there are good one but most are going to take your money. Yes Chinese HGH is cheaper but American made seems to work better

JohnnyB

since when

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    When it comes to GH, it's usually best to go with the higher priced. The lower priced ones tend to be of lower quality and cause more side effects. The chemical compound is normally not quite the same as the higher priced GH. I'm in a rush right now, but I can go into detail later. I'm sure people know what I'm talking about though.

BigBub is offline New Member
    Lets end the pissing match.....HGH is HGH! unless it is 192AA which is bad.
    As long as it is 191aa you will be fine. Just go with what is cheaper and do some research on the company to insure their legitamacy.
    -BigBub
    Last edited by BigBub; 06-08-2005 at 10:26 AM.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    ok lets just talk about jintropin, i see it for a couple bucks per iu to almost 10 per iu. i hope thats not against rules i am generlizing. my question... is it realistic to think i can get it at the cheaper price? i trust the source but is it "to good to be true" i am not sure how the source would even know if its couterfit. is there a big counterfit prob with these?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you should pay around $2.50-$3.00 an iu for domestic. obviously people will find it for a little less or a little more

mixxin is offline Junior Member
    All HGH is not created equal. You will not know until you try different brands. For example, Jins make be hold more water than other 191aa brands. Same goes with gear. Try human grade test vs Vet test, the quality is not the same.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB

JohnnyB

I'm going to have to agree!!!! My first time around I used Serostim and was amazed by the results. this this time around I'm on Jintropin and I am NOT happy with the results....

Thread Information