dmonster is offline New Member

25 days of Omega's IGF -1

Day 1 :
    This series is for fat loss .Heres a little history . I am a 22 year veteran of bobybuilding . I was in an auto accident in sept.04 that almost killed me. I suffered 1 protruding disc in my lower back ,4 buldging with one torn . 1 protrusion in my neck with 2 buldging and one torn .Needless to say I have not been able to train very much as it took quite a while to even walk normally.
    I am currently at 255 lbs @6 feet
    my body fat is at 12% My goal is 235-240
    One thing to note is that I am hypoglycemic but rarely have a problem with low blood sugar . I will be doing a 5 on 2 off schedule @ 40 mcg per on days .
    I injected 40 mcg in the left bicep at 2 pm
    I felt low blood sugar coming on 8 hours later .
    I used a ketostick and my body is already in the light stage of ketones in the urine . I will shoot earlier in the morning to try to stave off any hypo episodes . No other noticeable sides .
    Last edited by dmonster; 06-24-2005 at 10:46 PM. Reason: add

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Best of luck,
    Keep us updated.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    def keep us posted,good luck.

-rodge

fred9 is offline Member
    hey bro,...best of luck with ur IGFcycle..I always like those logs, keep us updated ..
    greetz fred

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Why did you choose 5/2 split most people including me run it everyday of the week. Just seems better. Just want to know your reason.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro I've notice if I drink a stright protein shake after my w/o, I don't go hypo but if I drink one with dextrose in it I go hpo

JohnnyB

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Bro I've notice if I drink a stright protein shake after my w/o, I don't go hypo but if I drink one with dextrose in it I go hpo

JohnnyB
    Thats kind of odd JB

5/2 is how ive shot gh with results so I thought I would try it that way. I will try that Johnny .
    This is an off day other than some areobic activity but I wanted to note that last nite I peed like I was taking lasix. That would seem to me to go hand in hand with ketones showing in the urine . I have a nice pump today where youd think Id look flat .Other than having to keep getting up to pee I slept very well .Better than normal Id say .

omega labs is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dmonster
    5/2 is how ive shot gh with results so I thought I would try it that way. I will try that Johnny .
    This is an off day other than some areobic activity but I wanted to note that last nite I peed like I was taking lasix. That would seem to me to go hand in hand with ketones showing in the urine . I have a nice pump today where youd think Id look flat .Other than having to keep getting up to pee I slept very well .Better than normal Id say .

Make sure to double your protien brother... and your sleeping habits should be better while you own igf... Keep us posted guy!!

Good Luck.

Omega

Day 3 :
    I have decided to go ahead and shoot the Igf-1 25 days straight and see what happens . I did 40 mcg yesterday and had a horrible headache later that nite as well as some nausea . I felt like doing a bi/tri/delt workout yesterday and I had a very nice pump . If anything is noticable today I will post the results .

Quote Originally Posted by dmonster
    I used a ketostick and my body is already in the light stage of ketones in the urine . I will shoot earlier in the morning to try to stave off any hypo episodes . No other noticeable sides .
    Be careful using Keto-ticks for that. You can show up as not changing their color at all, but actually be deeply into ketosis...keto-sticks measure UNUSED ketones in the urine, so if you are burning all of them off, the sticks won't change color even if you are in ketosis.

You may want to use a Glucometer instead.

Thread Information