kaorialfred is offline Member

lagging body part and IGF?

If I can't inject the body part right after I workout, could I do it before bed. I am using 60mcg IGF. Just starting back working out. I was also looking for a way to carry it in a cooler pak. Is that safe also?

How or what do you use to carry it so that you are within the time frame for it to have the max effect.

any help much appreciated.

I am also doing 3 cc of test a week and 2 IU of somotropin.

Mr Sparkle made a great post on insulin and lagging body parts before he left AR, lemme see if i can rustle it up for you. I'm not a fan of using insulin or IGF-1 before going to bed, even though hypo is alot less common with IGF-1 better safe than sorry. Why dont you try injecting bilaterally immediately post work out, or in the morning.

And how many mg/cc is in your Test.

Im sure Gear will stumble on this thread also, and he always has good advice.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    If I can't inject the body part right after I workout, could I do it before bed. I am using 60mcg IGF. Just starting back working out. I was also looking for a way to carry it in a cooler pak. Is that safe also?

How or what do you use to carry it so that you are within the time frame for it to have the max effect.

any help much appreciated.

I am also doing 3 cc of test a week and 2 IU of somotropin.
    If you are using LR3 that is reconstituted in BA, it is fine at room temp for up to 2 years, I believe. You could easily take it with you - just make sure you have the type of slin pin with the cover for the plunger to make sure there are no plunger accidents.

Yeah I have the slins with the cover. So your saying I can premix it and leave it in the pin and shoot after working out. I wouldn't leave it in the car on a hot day, but lately its been rather hot. I would prob put it in a locker. Oh well. we shall see...........

thanks for the replys.

wired-up is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    Yeah I have the slins with the cover. So your saying I can premix it and leave it in the pin and shoot after working out. I wouldn't leave it in the car on a hot day, but lately its been rather hot. I would prob put it in a locker. Oh well. we shall see...........

thanks for the replys.
    yep. as long as it's LR3, then just stick it in the locker and shoot right after you workout.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    LR3 does need to be shoot is the b/p worked, the reason for that is rIGF-1 is bound easily be Binding Proteins so it stays at the injection site, that will not happen with LR3

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    LR3 does need to be shoot is the b/p worked, the reason for that is rIGF-1 is bound easily be Binding Proteins so it stays at the injection site, that will not happen with LR3

JohnnyB
    Thanks JB I am confused and I think others are because of the LR3 is being mistaken for rIGF-1. So how would you suggest doing MR IGF?

joeben22 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB

JohnnyB
    I'm not sure I understand Johnny. Are you saying LR3 does or does not need to be shot in the b/p worked?

muscularmodel is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joeben22
    I'm not sure I understand Johnny. Are you saying LR3 does or does not need to be shot in the b/p worked?

hes saying it doesnt need to be

joeben22 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muscularmodel
    Ok that is what I had thought he meant by reading previous posts of his. Thanks bro

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muscularmodel
    No it does not need to be shot in the muscle worked. Because it has a half-life of about 12hours so that is too long for site enhancement. Which can work with rIGF-1.

Thread Information