orosco is offline Associate Member

GH Question..Need know..

Is it really worth taking GH at the age of 24? I have heard different views on the right age to start taking it..Some people say 24 is to young but some say 24 is ifne..I dont want to waste my money...

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    its worth it but you will need a higher dose to notice something.

i don't think 2iu will do much at your age.

after thirty is where the magic begins due to allready lower endo gh.

-rodge

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    I've read many posts on this matter and for the most part they do not agree. I'm 22 and i'll be taking Jin for 6 months @ 2iu's daily 5/2 anyways. I have a good feeling about it. I figure that if you train hard and eat a disciplined diet whether bulking or cutting you will have a considerable edge. I may shorten my cycle just a bit maybe 5 months to up the iu's @ 2.5 daily. I don't plan on spending that much money on gh to take large amounts, i'll cycle this with nothing else to see my results. I will then stack deca /d-bol for mass, and i'm done. Later I'll probably do some Jin again, every 3 yrs. for maintanance would be nice...lol

I'm in the process of getting my stuff now and i'll be posting all results on here.. cya and good luck!

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I'm almost 22. And the dose that seems to work wonders for is 6iu's ed. I tried 8 but could not handle the sides. But yeah I say its worth it.

fred9 is offline Member
    when i was 23 i ran 2iu of jin ED...i personally liked it...but i also get all those side effects...hands fell asleep and bloat (even in the beginning when i wasnt on cycle)...but i deffinately gonna try it again when i saved some money...
    greetz

King David is offline Junior Member
    I'm 20 and running 4iu's a day 7/0 of jin for 6 months started about 5 weeks ago just starting to feel it kick in. If i were u i would run the gh you wont waste your money
    Last edited by King David; 06-12-2005 at 02:45 PM.

Thread Information