kaorialfred is offline Member

Bloat from GH or IGF?

I am feeling a bit bloated I started my GH and just recently added IGF. My stomach is bloated big time. I know because of when I use test my upper abs stick out futher than my chest.

So what should I take for this. I am about to run some clen you think that would kill the bloat?

I-dex, femara, anyone recommend these and why?

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    I dont believe there is anything that will take away GH bloat. Lower the dose by .5 and see if it gets better. I had the same thing at 3iu. feet and hands swolen with water. i lowered to 2.5 and everything back to normal.

jwillfcsl is offline Associate Member
    i have not had this with gh, yet, havent been on long, but with igf, it always seems to come after i eat, igf always makes my stomach feel really full though

GirlyGirl is offline Female Member
    I was bloated after starting GH too-only 2 iu EOD. Finally, after 10 weeks and eliminating aspartame and all possible sodium, it is beginning to get better. I don't think the OTC diuretics I tried did a thing. Let us know if the clen helps...I am starting that in a few weeks as well.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit2bLarge
    I dont believe there is anything that will take away GH bloat. Lower the dose by .5 and see if it gets better. I had the same thing at 3iu. feet and hands swolen with water. i lowered to 2.5 and everything back to normal.
    DO this or you just will have to wait it out.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Well I am doing 3 cc of test cyp and 2 iu of somo and 60 mcg of IGF. I don't know what to think because it could be either compound. I do know that someone was watching me do arms yesterday and he said " your the only person I know after one execise that will have himself full and pumped with little work.
    He knows I am on HRT so he's like that's got to be weird.

I am going to wait it out and see. I haven't had the feet or arms falling asleep, but I could be retaining water just be cause of not being on TRT after my gyno surgery. It could also be the surgry. I just know I have seen some BB look the way I am looking in the off season. So that is why I assume its AS or GH realated bloat.
    thanks for the replies.

Anyone thinks that its because I have too much IGF going on inside me?

GirlyGirl is offline Female Member
    BTW-it could be just me, but I started with 1 iu ED. When I switched to 2 iu EOD the bloat seemed to subside. But who knows, it could just be the time frame also.

Thread Information