hell_boy is offline New Member

Im 27...to young for GH ?

Need some opinions.Im 27 and i was thinking of running GH 4iu/day for few month along with some test.

What do u guys think am i too young?

daos is offline Associate Member
    I dont think your too young. Thats my age and Im about to run a 6 month cycle along with Prop for 14 weeks. If you have the money and are not 18 years old, then I think its safe. Benefits are much more notacible at 30+ though and especially 40+. As long as you have stopped growing, which you most likely have at 27, it should not be a problem.

jwillfcsl is offline Associate Member
    im 23, i started gh, i love it so far

Quote Originally Posted by jwillfcsl
    im 23, i started gh, i love it so far

How long have you been on it and at what doses?

King David is offline Junior Member
    I'm 20 will be 21 in a month and i started a 6 month cycle about 5 weeks ago. I dont think your to young me on the other hand is a different story....I know some people that give it to there 12 13 year old kids... so 27 def not to young

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by King David
    I know some people that give it to there 12 13 year old kids... so 27 def not to young
    Unless they are giving it to their kids under a Dr's orders and supervision, you should turn them in to DYFS. That is absolutely criminal.

King David is offline Junior Member
    thats nothin man take a trip down to texas or nebraska were high school football is so big. my unlce is a asst coach in texas and there was 21 kids on the football team that got caught using gh and anabolic steroids ... now tell me how does a high school kid afford GH???

jwillfcsl is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daos
    How long have you been on it and at what doses?
    i just recently started at 2iu's 6 on 1 off, i am going to work my way up to 5 iu's and stay there for around 6 months, actually just a week under as of now

thats nothin man take a trip down to texas or nebraska were high school football is so big. my unlce is a asst coach in texas and there was 21 kids on the football team that got caught using gh and anabolic steroids... now tell me how does a high school kid afford GH???

Intersting point. I read about those guys in MD.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    You're not too young to experience benefits from HGH, it may not benefit you quite as much as an older guy but depending on what your goals are it could be exactly what you're looking for. People who use HGH usually want it for other reasons, in addition to its physquie enhancing qualities, since if thats all you're using it for then it may not be worth the money (below 40-50ish).

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Well I'm almost 22 and I run 6iu's ed 5/2 every time I cycle it.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Your fine at 27

JohnnyB

lavaman is offline Associate Member
    I don't think 26, is too young but according to my endocrinologist their are no medical studies out there that prove gh has any benefits if your not deficient in igf-1. I'm 31 and have been taking it for 2 months, I've seen a diffrence at 4iu a day..

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    thats nothin man take a trip down to texas or nebraska were high school football is so big. my unlce is a asst coach in texas and there was 21 kids on the football team that got caught using gh and anabolic steroids... now tell me how does a high school kid afford GH???

Well if you're paying about $3 an IU and are doing 4iu's a day 5 on 2 off. Then it will only run about $60 a week. That's not too bad right? I'll blow $60 on dinner.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Well if you're paying about $3 an IU and are doing 4iu's a day 5 on 2 off. Then it will only run about $60 a week. That's not too bad right? I'll blow $60 on dinner.
    3iu's is a medium high price. $60 a week run for atleast 24weeks=$1440 so it ends up pretty expensive.

hell_boy is offline New Member
    OK thanks for the input.Money is not an issue and i get Jino 100iu's kits pretty cheap.

My goal is to gain some sold muscle during winter.

I plan to run it for 4-5month 4iu a day 7days a week along with 1g of test and 600mg deca .

Thread Information