Thread: GH help!!

bassi4 is offline New Member

GH help!!

hey guys im thinking about taking GH soon. how old do u think someone should be before taking gh and what other type of steroid should be stacked with it to make it most effective because i've heard gh is not effective on its own. thanks

anderz is offline New Member
    *BUMP* also curious

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    It depends on your goals. GH works well with test, slin and highly androgenic drugs for bulking. You can take it with T3 and clen to lose bodyfat. Most people will tell you not to take GH until your in your mid twenties but everyone has different results and different opinions. Results can be more dramatic for people in their thirties because IGF levels are lower.

anderz is offline New Member
    what about stacking it with sus

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    GH is always good with any testosterone compound.

-Gear

jwillfcsl is offline Associate Member
    is it a good idea to use the gh as a bulker, with slin igf and aas, and with t3 to cut down fat, or is this too much

daos is offline Associate Member
    i wouldnt say as a bulker unless you are using insane amounts of GH. but definatly a good cycle to build lean keepable gains. also, you mentioned AAS, but that all depends on which AAS you use. i guess it could be a bulker if you used the right AAS along with it. there is definatly a synergystic effect when using slin, igf, aas, gh, and t3 together. thats probably one of the best cycles that money can buy depending on your AAS selection. IMHO

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jwillfcsl
    is it a good idea to use the gh as a bulker, with slin igf and aas, and with t3 to cut down fat, or is this too much
    I run 2-4iu's along with aas and igf but adding slin to IGF is pretty hairy especially if you don't have experience using insulin . I alternate between slin and IGF cycles and I bump the GH to 4iu's when I'm not on IGF.

Thread Information