vestax is offline Member

When/why do you have to reconstitute IGF1-LR3

Ordering from OM*** Labs (PM me if you want the name I dont want to post it) do you have to reconstitute it, if so why do you do this and what does it mean? I cant just pull it from the vial and stick myself can I?

Also, im a 21yr old running IGF1-LR3 for 25days @ about 75mcg ED- am I too young for this shit? I have a few AAS cycles under my belt and recovered great from all of them.

Thanks bros!

vestax is offline Member
    bump?

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, I've never ordered from them, if it comes in liquid form then it's already reconstituted.
    You're ready to do IGF at 75mcg's but your not sure if your old enough. Personally I think your too young but that's just my opinion. It's up to you to do the research and come to that decision. I guess the chances of your growth plates still being open are slim.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    75mcgs is a fairly high dose if you ask me. People usually start on about 40mcg p/day and work their way up to a dose they are satisfied with (usually 40 - 60mcg). It's good to know what you are taking before taking it, so a little research would be good for you.

-Gear

daos is offline Associate Member
    i PMd them about this very thing...dosages. I was told to go with 80mcg/day split into 40mcg in the AM and 40mcg in the PM for optimal results. They said to run this for 20-25 days. I dont know if they were just trying to sell me something, but thats what they said

wallycn is offline Banned
    that is what he does and he said the results are great, he has a good enough rep were he does not have to push his shit on to people.

daos is offline Associate Member
    true...

i might get a couple vials from him just to see how it effects my body during PCT. thats my main concern really. i want a way to keep my gains.

vestax is offline Member
    Do I need to get bacteriostatic water or anything else like that? I just need the IGF + slin pins right? I have actually researched it a lot but am surprised there isnt a good users guide on the shit, hookers profile seems to be the closest thing to that.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vestax
    Do I need to get bacteriostatic water or anything else like that? I just need the IGF + slin pins right? I have actually researched it a lot but am surprised there isnt a good users guide on the shit, hookers profile seems to be the closest thing to that.
    No you don't need to get bacteriostatic because the igf-1 is already reconstuited. And you use insulin sryinges and needles for igf-1.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Draw up some BW first, then draw up the LR3. I agree 75mcg is a high dose, start at 40-50mcg, you can go until you see diminishing returns

JohnnyB

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Draw up some BW first, then draw up the LR3. I agree 75mcg is a high dose, start at 40-50mcg, you can go until you see diminishing returns

JohnnyB
    Is there a need for that with stuff that is already mixed.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    Is there a need for that with stuff that is already mixed.
    It helps to minimize waste in the syringe the more you dilute it. I add an extra ML of AA right to the vials I get from MR. Same thing as adding extra BW to your GH vials.

Slammer is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    No you don't need to get bacteriostatic because the igf-1 is already reconstuited. And you use insulin sryinges and needles for igf-1.
    It is not required by its advisable since the igf if reconstituted in BA and because of waste like JB said.

Thread Information