Nicky B is offline Senior Member

injecting into the abs

I was just wondering can you inject igf-1 into your abs after you just worked them. Or is it alittle to dangerous to inject im with them. Searched and could not find this answer. Thank You to all who reply.

jwillfcsl is offline Associate Member
    i remember thinking the same thing about dangerous ab injections, but there were people on here in a past thread that said they did it and loved it
    so i tried it, it is actually quite painless, i went through a week where i hit every portion of my abs

Quote Originally Posted by jwillfcsl
    i remember thinking the same thing about dangerous ab injections, but there were people on here in a past thread that said they did it and loved it
    so i tried it, it is actually quite painless, i went through a week where i hit every portion of my abs
    Did you inject them flexed or unflexed. Because my bf is kind of high at 14%.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I don't remember any threads like that can you find the link and poat it so we can read them

JohnnyB

bump

i injected flexed because i felt like that would get the needle more into the muscle, i have about 10-12% fat, so i wanted to make sure that i wasnt just touching the muscle

i cannot find the post, but i remember it very well, because i didnt come up with the idea on my own, i was really skeptical about injecting in that area at first, but later, i gave it a try, and it wasnt bad at all

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I also canot remember any threads on IM ab injections. So if you find it, do post it as I am very intersted myself also.

I don't know of anyone that has done such thing. If you were to go ahead with it, because the slin pin is so small, your BF% would have to be pretty low because you would want the slin pin to mostly be in the muscle and not the fat/skin. So for the ones that have low BF, perhaps this could become an option.

-Gear

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't think it would make any difference where you inject long version IGF.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    I wouldn't think it would make any difference where you inject long version IGF.
    Check you PM's jerseyboy.

Thread Information