Thread: slin results

bigdogc is offline Associate Member

slin results

Hi, ive been training my buddy who is only taking slin. hes doing 5,000 calories a day with 10iu pwo. anyway, hes at like 197 and has been that way for quite a while, and we are also putting in 20g creatine for pwo too. he says hes not getting fat but definently feels stronger... is this right? gaining no weight with 10iu on 5k cal diet?!?!?!? anyway, should we bump him up to morning injections as well as PWO injections, or should we raise the pwo injection up to 15IU gradually?

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    How long has he been using the slin. You won't get massive gains from just slin and creatine alone. I gained about 10 pounds the first 2 weeks using creatine and glutamine and the gains just stopped. Got good pumps though it seemed.

tatersaladisgood is offline Junior Member

getting dangerous

do not go past 15 iu. if he is not getting results with this he needs to try something else. any aas? if not try that.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Insulin will not bring major weight gain. All it does is shuttle nutrients into cells faster. This, "over time" can lead to weight/strength gain, but you won't see him gaining much weight of one cycle only.

The weight gained when on insulin all comes from the food you eat, and we all know that it's very hard to gain weight just by eating food. So that is why it's hard to gain weight using insulin because all insulin does is allow your body to absorb that "little extra" food than usual.

Don't increase the dose and just keep on doing what your doing. Just because insulin isn't bringing you major weight, it doesn't mean it's not doing its job. It's working without you even relising it.

-Gear

Im a fan of Slin and Crack myself

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    Im a fan of Slin and Crack myself
    post whore......

some people are more responsive to slin than others. that doesnt mean do more than 15 ius though. if hes afraid of doing steroids , maybe just give him somethign he could stay on for a little while, like test suspension.

jwillfcsl is offline Associate Member
    i notice from my first go around with slin in may and my current first go around with igf, i made much better gains with the slin surprisingly

part of the problem with AAS is that he cannot do them for NCAA; the dude has a full scholarship to a college for football. anyway, it starts august 20th i think? and i was just not sure if he could do anything to get past the test, i believe they give you a physical in the first week you report in, and they check for clomid too. is there any kind of short cycle he could possibly do? i mean the dudes got 8 weeks so i just assumed anything worth while would get caught on the drug test... so here are the options
    a) stay with 10iu 4/3split for 4 weeks
    b) keep 10iu pwo and 10iu in the morning with same split
    c) add IGF since it isnt tested for in NCAA
    ..his goal is to get up to 210, hes eating 5k calories of CLEAN food a day and is sitting at 201 right now. any help would be appriacted!! thank you

chris2wire is offline Member
    Slin doesnt give much gains.

Its why those post workotu shakes with high dextrose are a scam. The fact is the body shuttles what nutrients it needs, spiking your insulin does nothing extra.

The proof is in the insulin logs that have been posted. Notice that people say that recieved some 'gains'. True? You bet. But notice also that when they started their slin they also upped their protein accordingly and their carb intake. The gains they are receiving are strictly from this upping of calorie intake. The slin does nothing.

so i shouldnt take in 80g dex pwo? has anyone had great success with slin? i jjust started reading insulin .txt and the big book of slin. the tone from the authors both suggests its awesome. anyway, i guess we will have to see how it goes, 9 more days of 10iu injections left.. ill def let yall know how it goes adios!

ozzie is offline New Member
    All the articles i have read in mags like muscle mag and some site's on the net all say how amazing it is and that slin is the reason why the pro's have advanced so much in the past decade, but from reading people's reports on this site it simply is'nt true. Im now on my second week of my first slin cycle and following Gear's protocol for slin use have gained two lb's. Having not used creatine before my weight gain could purely be down to this as i have read that gains from 3 - 10 lb's are possible in two weeks from creatine alone. In my limited experience I would say not to expect to much. Ozzie

Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire

Its why those post workotu shakes with high dextrose are a scam. The fact is the body shuttles what nutrients it needs, spiking your insulin does nothing extra.

The proof is in the insulin logs that have been posted. Notice that people say that recieved some 'gains'. True? You bet. But notice also that when they started their slin they also upped their protein accordingly and their carb intake. The gains they are receiving are strictly from this upping of calorie intake. The slin does nothing.
    Insulin isn't a wonder drug, however, Insulin as a compound isn't totally useless either. This means it does bring benefits if used properly.

As mentioned above and many times before, insulin allows your body to absorb nutrients faster than usual. This is beneficial PWO because that's when your body needs fuel ASAP. (So PWO is when it is a good time to use slin).

If AAS isn't active, insulin can also be beneficial to stave off catabolism. Once again, this is one of the benefits that slin can bring.

When you train your BG drops, and taking insulin on top of that will send your body to a state where your BG will drop so much that you will need more nutrients than usual for both recovery and to escape hypogycemia. So, insulin also allows you to absorb a bit more nutrients than usual. This beneficial as it can lead to strength/weight gain.

Its why those post workotu shakes with high dextrose are a scam.
    Regardless if you use slin or not, dex/protein is needed PWO. And when using insulin, these nutrients will be absorbed even faster.

Insulin won't bring major weight, but it def benfits your body if used at right times and with proper nutrients.

-Gear
    Last edited by Gear; 06-15-2005 at 05:30 PM.

My first run with Humalog after about 10 years was basically just a test run because I knew I would be starting my GH and AAS cycle soon. I did the research and wanted to see how my body reacts. It was valuable experience. I knew how long I could go without carbs before hypo set in and how long the symptoms last. I was checking blood levels with a monitor. I usually gain about 5 pounds in a week or two with just creatine. With the slin it was 10 pounds. Mostly water of course but good to know that the slin's working. I doubt if I'd bother running slin alone again.

ACAZORES is offline Member
    I have read a interview here in the net by a pro bodybuilder and he says that Insulin is the reson why bodybuilders are so huge compared to the past bodybuilders, and that he can not take slin everyday cause otherwise he will explode,

Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    I have read a interview here in the net by a pro bodybuilder and he says that Insulin is the reson why bodybuilders are so huge compared to the past bodybuilders, and that he can not take slin everyday cause otherwise he will explode,
    I've read the same thing, and it's actually hard to believe. There is no question that other drugs such as GH and IGF are much more beneficial when it comes to "exploding", so why did the intervied BB not mention that? It beats me, but everybody is different.

-Gear

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdogc
    part of the problem with AAS is that he cannot do them for NCAA; the dude has a full scholarship to a college for football. anyway, it starts august 20th i think? and i was just not sure if he could do anything to get past the test, i believe they give you a physical in the first week you report in, and they check for clomid too. is there any kind of short cycle he could possibly do? i mean the dudes got 8 weeks so i just assumed anything worth while would get caught on the drug test... so here are the options
    a) stay with 10iu 4/3split for 4 weeks
    b) keep 10iu pwo and 10iu in the morning with same split
    c) add IGF since it isnt tested for in NCAA
    ..his goal is to get up to 210, hes eating 5k calories of CLEAN food a day and is sitting at 201 right now. any help would be appriacted!! thank you
    I do not know much about GH, slin, or IGF. Thats why I am in this forum, but I do know something about ncaa and testing. When your friend goes in for his physical (if it a school physical) they should not test him for anything. I know the importance of not getting suspended from ncaa play and I know it is a tough decision but schools themselves (at least every school that I know people at) don't test players for AAS. Players only get tested for AAS when the NCAA comes in and does their random tests, which are usually twice a year (once in fall and once in spring). So if he really need to put this weight on, take that into consideration before bumping up his dosages of slin.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdogc
    b) 10iu in the morning
    Be carefull with doses in the AM. Easy way to gain unnecessary weight.

-Gear

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    hey gear so morning doses induce more weight gain not exactly muscle gain... would this then be recommended for a hard gainer with very low body fat? what are the variables here? percentages? if any

Quote Originally Posted by dwaynewade
    hey gear so morning doses induce more weight gain not exactly muscle gain... would this then be recommended for a hard gainer with very low body fat? what are the variables here? percentages? if any
    It really depends on how much slin one uses in the AM. However, the reason why there is more chance of quality weight gain PWO than AM is because in the AM your BG is not as low as PWO therefore more chance of fat storage.

-Gear

yes my friend has now completed two full weeks of slin!!! anyway everything is going well, hes still eating 5k calories, i can tell hes getting bigger in muscle, although i can also tell hes putting on a little fat. his bottom two abs are no longer visible. anyway slin for 2 more weeks hopefully we can see how much weight can be gained from a good diet and lots of units of slin. test susp next maybe?

ACAZORES is offline Member
    When I am on anabolic steroids I feel that I can train all day long so I can stay in the gym for about 3hours, but I also find it hard to train every day.
    Now when I am on Insulin + creatine + glutamine + aminos + glucose pwo I feel that I can train everyday non stop, but I also find it hard to train for 3 hours like while on aas.

Quote Originally Posted by ACAZORES
    When I am on anabolic steroids I feel that I can train all day long so I can stay in the gym for about 3hours, but I also find it hard to train every day.
    Now when I am on Insulin + creatine + glutamine + aminos + glucose pwo I feel that I can train everyday non stop, but I also find it hard to train for 3 hours like while on aas.
    If your in the gym 3 hours your way overtraining and the only way you should be training every day is if your doing abs and cardio on your off days.

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Be carefull with doses in the AM. Easy way to gain unnecessary weight.

-Gear
    It's also a lot easier to go hypo since most people don't eat during the night your body is way down on carbs. I was using slin in the mornings trying to put on a couple more pounds and prevent catabolism. I really didn't see much more gains than using just PWO. Plus it was interfering with my already busy morning schedule.

Thread Information