dougiewhut is offline New Member

trouble sleeping

this is my first time with gh. im 3 days in and im having the worst time trying to get any sort of sleep at all. i'm taking 4 iu a day, 2 in the morning and 2 at night. i fall asleep at about 11 pm and usually can manage to sleep till about 12:30 or 1am. after that i wake up every single hour until i have to get up for work. the first night i was fine but the 2 nights after i have had this problem. so far im not looking forward to tonight. any one else experience this problem? is this very common? when does it go away.....does it go away? im planning on running gh for a min of 3 months. im using jintropin btw.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Try dropping your dose down to 2iu's and then ramping up gradually 1 iu per week and see if that helps. I take 3-6mg's of melatonin every night to help me sleep. It works real well and it's OTC. Normally the GH should help you sleep but if you started off at 4iu's it may be a shock to your system.

dale is offline Associate Member
    if all else fails just get some benedryl...works like a charm.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    hgh makes me sleep like a baby,haven't slept this good in years.

-rodge

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    Try dropping your dose down to 2iu's and then ramping up gradually 1 iu per week and see if that helps. I take 3-6mg's of melatonin every night to help me sleep. It works real well and it's OTC. Normally the GH should help you sleep but if you started off at 4iu's it may be a shock to your system.
    be careful with Melatonin in high doses...(6-10mg) its can make your sex drive go bye bye... although if on GH i'm assuming you're less prone to this

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't have experience with GH, but I take melatonin in the 6 - 12 mg range as needed and it works great. I have found that it begins to "build up" or something after a few days and I become very, very lethargic during the day. Backing off for a couple of days clears it up. It's probably a sign that my dosage is too high for the duration of sleep however.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dwaynewade
    be careful with Melatonin in high doses...(6-10mg) its can make your sex drive go bye bye... although if on GH i'm assuming you're less prone to this
    I've been on a gram of test for the past 10 weeks so my sex drive has been just fine but thanks for the heads-up. I never take more than 6mg's. I'm usually good with 3.

Thread Information