JuicyJim is offline Junior Member

Mininum Time to run GH for permanent results???

I have read from many websites and posts that you have to run Growth Hormone for a mininum of 6 months around 4 iu's a day to gain permanent new muscle....Is there any truth to this???

Also is there any truth that you can gain new muscle while on GH, As opposed to only adding to exsisting muscle tissue while on AAS.

any thoughts or inputs are greatly appreciated, alot of urban myths floatin around about this topic.

Anybody?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I don't believe in permanent muscle from anything, if you stop training and eating right it'll be gone

JohnnyB

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I don't believe in permanent muscle from anything, if you stop training and eating right it'll be gone

JohnnyB
    exactly right

your not understanding what i'm saying, i'm saying can you get permanent new muscle fibers in your body that never exsisted before while on Growth Hormone ?? now whether you work them out and make them big is up to you right johnnyb.....as i stated up above i've heard that AAS only ADDS to your exsisting muscle fibers, but doesn't create new ones.....any truth to this??????

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    GH adds new and AAS only increases what you already have. As far as taking anything and not lifting or eating and expecting to grow, NO. You can take all you want of those substances but if you don't eat and lift your body will do nothing. The only way to create new muscle fibers while on GH is to do just that, get in the gym and pump the muscles to creat new fibers. Otherwise nothing happens.

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    wait a sec... how about the proven study that states ave. % 14.4 muscle fat loss and almost %10 in lean muscle growth...without exercise, I don't recommend it but alone this hormone can do a great deal...

dale is offline Associate Member
    if i'm correct....that study was years ago and the doses were 16iu's 3 times a week. a lot of the participants developed gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by dwaynewade
    wait a sec... how about the proven study that states ave. % 14.4 muscle fat loss and almost %10 in lean muscle growth...without exercise, I don't recommend it but alone this hormone can do a great deal...
    You'll be luck to see that while training and I believe the study you're talikng about was done on people over 60

JohnnyB

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dale
    if i'm correct....that study was years ago and the doses were 16iu's 3 times a week. a lot of the participants developed gyno.
    gyno from gh? thats news to me, i didnt think gh gave gyno at any dose, r u sure?

Quote Originally Posted by JuicyJim
    your not understanding what i'm saying, i'm saying can you get permanent new muscle fibers in your body that never exsisted before while on Growth Hormone ?? now whether you work them out and make them big is up to you right johnnyb.....as i stated up above i've heard that AAS only ADDS to your exsisting muscle fibers, but doesn't create new ones.....any truth to this??????
    Then you don't mean permanent, you meant new yes but you'd get more from LR3 IGF-1

JohnnyB

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Basically Growth is the only thing out there that causes hyperplasia, Correct?? SO yes, it can and will ADD new muscle fibers. What you choose to do with them is soley up to you.

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    This is part of the info I read... it is rather new, but I still can not find specifics on dosage and age of patients. Will search for " Dr. Rudman " and the GHR Society for more stuff.

According to the study Dr. Daniel Rudman and The Growth Hormone Research Society conducted, They observed the following benefits of HGH Replacement Therapy to be true and not just a dream. In doing this study they found that the participating patients gained the following from this Hormone Replacement Therapy:

Improves sleep Increases memory
    Hair re-growth Removes wrinkles
    Heals wounds faster Strengthens Immune system
    Stronger bones Mood elevation
    Eliminates cellulite Sharpens vision and hearing
    Enhances collagen synthesis and repair Lowers blood pressure
    Improves cholesterol levels Improves kidney function
    Younger thicker skin 8.8% increase in muscle mass without exercise with 6 months of therapy
    14.4% Fat loss without dieting with 6 months of therapy Enhances Sex Performance
    Higher energy level Greater Cardiac output
    Increased Exercise Performance Re-growth of Heart, Liver, Spleen, Kidneys, and other organs that shrink with age

The nervous system and brain are made up of cells called neurons, which are permanent and never grow back once damaged. HGH stimulates the repair and rejuvenation of these particular neurons. The proteins in the brain that are responsible for storing our memories are also affected in a positive way. Learning, memory, and intelligence all depend on adequate supplies of HGH.
    According to a team of Swedish Scientists they discovered why HGH replacement therapy makes so many people feel so good. HGH acts in the brain exactly like an antidepressant, raising the level of neurotransmitter B- endorphin, which has been called the brain's own opiate. It also lowers the level of dopamine, which is associated with feelings of agitation. It reverses the outlooks, expectations and attitudes associated with the aging process.
    Many other experts expressed that it appears to reduce stress itself, & improves focus and concentration, and builds self esteem and self confidence. HGH can also reverse the decline in memory and cognitive performance.

Titan1 is offline Member
    well i know that alot of doctors disagrees with gh being so good

Thread Information