elite2kr is offline Member

despret for bone growth

Ok here's the deal, im a very short mesendomorph 5'5 it was really getting me very upset that im so ****ing short. So i had a bone scan done to see if my plates were sealed, to my suprise they were not.

ive heard endocryonigyst recomend oxondrolone and forms of growth hormone to stunted growth children to aid in growth, so im wondering what my options are

i was thinking i could do a 3 month cycle of igf1 and oxondrolone to gain 1 to 2 inches, does anyone have any suggestions?

also ive never taken a steriod or ph
    Last edited by elite2kr; 06-10-2005 at 08:24 PM.

jwillfcsl is offline Associate Member
    good luck, i would say it is highly unlikely that you will grow taller, but hey, at 5 5, it would be great to put on some bulk,

how much igf-1 should i take a day or every other day?

jwillfcsl is offline Associate Member
    most people use igf post workout, spot injected into the part worked, at around 40 to 80 mcg's on workout days

is the JINTROPIN stuff igf-1?, also how many mcg's is in a IU?

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elite2kr
    is the JINTROPIN stuff igf-1?, also how many mcg's is in a IU?
    Jinotropin is not its not igf-1 its hgh. And three months of gh will not give you 1-2inches unless like you ran 8iu's aday.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    Jinotropin is not its not igf-1 its hgh. And three months of gh will not give you 1-2inches unless like you ran 8iu's aday.
    ok nvm thats out of the question, thats like 15 thousand dollars if i wanted somting effective, ill just have to be desprssed

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Three months worth of Jin shouldn't cost you 15 grand. Not even close. Personally, I would have a Doc monitor me if I was going to use that much GH though. But if I could turn back the clock to when my plates weren't closed I would LOVE to gain and extra inch or two. I am 5'-10.5", but 6'-0" would have been nice. I was always a late-bloomer and my parents had the docs do all kinds of tests when I was 10 or 11 since I was always so small. After weeks of tests, the docs said that nothing was wrong with me, but that I would never be taller than 5'-5". My parents never told me this until I was in my 20's and fully grown - 5 and a half inches taller than the docs said I would be. But I would still like to be 6'. So if I was 20 or so and my growth plates weren't closed I would probably try it myself.

so what would you recomend for me? could you pm me with info thanks , you would be a big help

supersteve Guest
    I'm in the same boat, 20 years old and unfused epiphyses. I was a very late bloomer and have had problems with low testosterone for the last couple of years. I've been using letrozole for 6 months and have gained almost 2cm as well as having my test levels increase 4-fold. You might want to give that a try before u go forking out for gh and/or igf-1.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Don't worry so much about a few inches in height. Now if the pecker was a few inches light that would be something to worry about!

Maybe a combo of anti-e like armidex wouldn't use letro to strong for this. Armidex with something like var might give another .5-.75 inches maybe. And I say maybe.

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    "Nicky B Maybe a combo of anti-e like armidex wouldn't use letro to strong for this. Armidex with something like var might give another .5-.75 inches maybe. And I say maybe."

what is "var"? and how did you come to the conclusion .5-.75 inches? what is the science behind this that allows for this growth?

"So i had a bone scan done to see if my plates were sealed, to my suprise they were not."

how much for a bone scan? what other results do you get from this type of scan?

Quote Originally Posted by dwaynewade
    "So i had a bone scan done to see if my plates were sealed, to my suprise they were not."

how much for a bone scan? what other results do you get from this type of scan?
    i dont remember the price my insurance coverd it, and it only shows if your bone growth has stoped.

var = anavar or oxondrolone a mild androgen

Maybe a combo of anti-e like armidex wouldn't use letro to strong for this. Armidex with something like var might give another .5-.75 inches maybe. And I say maybe.
    well i have a bottle of rebound XT lol....

well i have a bottle of rebound XT lol....
    Want to explain what that this.

Want to explain what that this.
    its a anti estrogen, its new made by designer sups.

its a anti estrogen, its new made by designer sups.
    No supplement should be used as an anti-e. You something real like armidex.

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    wow this thread is random. im 5-5 and usually a mesomorph. i guess my abnormally large penis makes up for it.

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    ive never actually heard of people doing this to get taller. i thought GH closed growth plates, thats why you waited until you are 25ish. im 18, what can i do to go from 5'9 to 6foot?

Quote Originally Posted by bigdogc
    ive never actually heard of people doing this to get taller. i thought GH closed growth plates, thats why you waited until you are 25ish. im 18, what can i do to go from 5'9 to 6foot?
    GH does not close you growth plates. If takin under dr.'s supervision it can help get an inch or two.

muscularmodel is offline New Member
    var has been used for this, go for it , search on google

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    my friend had a doc give him HGH when he was 16... he was very small. I Think 5'1... now hes taller then me. I think hes 5'9 now (im 5'8). Wish i had that at 16

what can cause stoppage in growth plates... pro hormones? types of ASs? Test?

I was unable to find any relating var w/height growth info on google... anyone has a direct link... hmm if the comments are true how about gh + var ..sounds somewhat promising for a late blooming 22 yr old.. no?

getting bone scan soon..!

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Ok here's the deal, im a very short mesendomorph 5'5 it was really getting me very upset that im so ****ing short. So i had a bone scan done to see if my plates were sealed, to my suprise they were not.

ive heard endocryonigyst recomend oxondrolone and forms of growth hormone to stunted growth children to aid in growth, so im wondering what my options are

i was thinking i could do a 3 month cycle of igf1 and oxondrolone to gain 1 to 2 inches, does anyone have any suggestions?

also ive never taken a steriod or ph
    How old are you?

toolman is offline Banned
    Look at the bright side. Bigger guys die sooner. I may have a foot on you, but you'll get to dance on my grave!

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Did you not ask your doctor about anavar that is one of its uses!

Thread Information