Thread: kexing GH

BigBud is offline New Member

kexing GH

whats your guys input on the kexing 120iu kits good,bad? because i can get them at a pretty good price and wanted to the quality

bigjohnr is offline Associate Member
    do a search on this, it has been discused a few times before. It seem they are a 192aa and not a 191aa.
    I would not chance it myself but I have heard some guys had good results off of them.
    You can get jino's for the same price so why take the chance.
    Last edited by bigjohnr; 11-07-2004 at 01:25 PM.

BigBud is offline New Member
    thanks for the input

elcarl is offline New Member
    been using for 9 weeks now, 3 I.U.'s 5on 2off love the stuff, have not had any reactions, or welts seems to be working, just startiing to notice fat loss and some strengthing, wish I would have tried this a long time ago

mamta is offline New Member
    go to the website it assnwers a lot of questions on ppls minds

fitropin.com...

block is offline Associate Member
    Five-year follow-up of growth hormone antibodies in growth hormone deficient children treated with recombinant human growth hormone.

Massa G, Vanderschueren-Lodeweyckx M, Bouillon R.

Department of Paediatrics, University of Leuven, Belgium.

OBJECTIVE: The aim was to investigate the long-term evolution of circulating growth hormone antibodies (GH-AB) during and after treatment with methionyl-recombinant human growth hormone (met-rhGH). DESIGN AND PATIENTS: The investigation was performed on serum samples of 46 growth hormone deficient children, treated for at least 12 months with met-rhGH. Twenty patients had never been treated with hGH (previously untreated patients, Group I). Twenty-six subjects were previously treated with pituitary extracted hGH (treated patients, Group II). MEASUREMENTS: Serum levels of GH-AB were measured by radioimmunoassay using charcoal precipitation of free ligand. RESULTS: Fifteen patients (75%) of Group I and three patients (12%) of Group II developed GH-AB. In 15 GH-AB positive patients the antibodies became detectable during the first year of treatment with met-rhGH. In three patients, however, the GH-AB appeared during the second year. Once present, the GH-AB remained detectable throughout the period of treatment with met-rhGH. In six patients in whom treatment with met-rhGH was stopped, GH-AB levels decreased rapidly. In nine patients in whom treatment with met-rhGH was changed to rhGH, the levels of GH-AB decreased and ultimately became undetectable. In two patients GH-AB remained present during administration of rhGH. No effect of GH-AB on the growth-promoting effect of met-rhGH could be documented, either during the first or during the second year of treatment. CONCLUSIONS: This study confirms the high immunogenicity of met-rhGH, especially in patients not treated earlier with hGH. Once present, the GH-AB remain detectable throughout the period of treatment with met-rhGH. After stopping met-rhGH treatment or changing to rhGH the GH-AB disappear rapidly in most patients. No effect of GH-AB on the growth-promoting effect of rhGH could be documented.

mamta is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mamta
    go to the website it assnwers a lot of questions on ppls minds

fitropin.com...
    also read this one

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/sh...2&page=3&pp=25

here is a para iam quoting from another dude who was part of this debate at
    steroidology...

Good news for Kexing advocates. I have no vested interest in this, as I'm stocked up on enough Jino to last for a long time, but I don't want to send the wrong message......here is a study that clarifies the overstated concerns with 192aa GH (protropin)

Dev Biol (Basel). 2002;109:107-18. Related Articles, Links

The use of an animal immunogenicity model in the development of Protropin somatrem (methionyl human growth hormone ).

Jones AJ.

Department of Analytical Chemistry, Genentech Inc., South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA. [email protected]

The clinical development of methionyl human growth hormone, with particular emphasis on immunogenicity and the effects of antibody development, are summarized. In an animal model in rhesus monkeys, the immunogenicity of dinical preparations was reduced by the inclusion of additional purification steps in the manufacturing process. The immunogenic response in patients was also decreased by these improvements. No safety consequences related to antibody formation were observed and the occurrence of growth attenuation due to antibodies was found to be extremely low (<0.1%). The data suggest that the immunogenicity was not due to the N-terminal methionine or E. coli protein impurities: rather it was probably caused by small amounts of growth hormone with subtle structural alterations whose nature remains unknown.
    Last edited by mamta; 11-19-2004 at 10:50 AM.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mamta
    fitropin.com...
    It is against the board rules to post sources in the open. Please edit your post before one of the moderators do.

-Gear

Thread Information