Deal Me In is offline Member

AM GH injections

I have been doing alot of reading lately about the benefits of injection first thing in the morning. When I tried a.m. injections I was exhausted all day long. I will admit that I only did it for 3 days. I was literally so tired I couldn't work.

Is this something that goes away like the rest of the sides. Or am I the only one that is experiencing this.

I understand the benefit of the morning injection but if I can't function I will have to continue to take the shots at bedtime.

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks for your time.

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    well i prefered it in the am and right before bed. But it sounds like you need to hit up the caffeine right after injections. I got lucky that I used to have a train ride in...but just like the sides you get used to it. Or start to tkae the weight loss pills that have a ton of caffiene in there. Eat...etc..its a temporary thing..

dale is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingof516
    well i prefered it in the am and right before bed. But it sounds like you need to hit up the caffeine right after injections. I got lucky that I used to have a train ride in...but just like the sides you get used to it. Or start to tkae the weight loss pills that have a ton of caffiene in there. Eat...etc..its a temporary thing..
    right before bed?.....i thought that screwed up your nat release of GH? i wake up mid morning for my first shot and do my second shot mid-afternoon. tiredness isn't a side i get.

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    I got tired with AM injections but it went away after a few weeks. Try splitting it into morning & afternoon shots and then slowly change over to just morning.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Thank you Flynman, that is what I wanted to know. If that would go away. I love the fact that GH gives me more energy during the day but I guess I will just have to stick with it and get through the first couple of weeks.

Dale, I have read mixed reviews about injections right before bedtime that is why I want to switch to AM. I'm one of those people that actually sleeps through the night so I don't get up to pee in the middle of the night. Hopefully I will be able to get through the first couple of weeks.

Thanks for your time.

The first week or so of me doing GH the same things occured. It later subsidded.

I take my 3-4ius AM and Before Bed.

No more numbness all the time, tiredness all day, and hurting feet at over 6months of GH.

Maybe it's time to up my dose eh? LOL

the shocker is offline New Member
    I have heard it is good to run cytomel (t-3) with gh, because of its chemical properties and it helps with, well i forgot, im sorry. But do you think speeding up your thyroid will help with waking up in the morning and if i run like 25mcg, then you dont really think that would hurt and gains i would get do you?

Thread Information