BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

help on dosage and length

My boy is getting ready to start some GH and has been up in the air with dosage. It is his 1st time, done plenty of AS,and would like to know a good dosage and length of cycle, any other info on what else to take along side would be great, thanks Bro's!!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    A good GH cycle length is about 6 IMO, but he can extend that cycle length if he likes. My ideal GH cycle length would be about 1 year.

As for doses, it depends on his age and what he is trying to achive. If he is younger (in his 20's) then he might need to take a bit more than people usually do, but generally speaking 2 - 3IU p/day is a good dose for fat loss purposes. Once he breaches the 3IU mark, he is then looking at muscle mass more than anything else. These doses seem to to suit most people.

The most common ways to run GH is ED, 5/2 and 6/1. 5/2 and 6/1 are methods that will save you $ but still bring satisfying results. However, if you have the kudos for the GH then there is no question about running GH ED. Either ways will work fine.

T3 is a good compound to take while on GH as it will help reduce fat loss. People usually take 12.5 - 25mcg all throughout the cycle. So that is one option you would want to consider. So run GH + T3 and adding some AAS would top it off.

Hope that helped.

All te best.

-Gear

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    remember to run a glucose disposal agent as hgh lowers insulin sensetivety. slin would be the best option with glucophage or metformin as second best or take a least 600mg R-ALA with 200-300mcg GTF-chroom.

if used slin then remember to run it 4on/4off , run the R-ALA/GTF combo in the off weeks.

-rodge

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    thanks guys appreciate the info!!!

flexasist is offline Junior Member
    just been reading up and doing research into this and i find that most people on the bored to 4-6i.u 5/2. i also came across this info - a weekly average dose of 0.3 I.U./week per pound of body weight should be taken - in that case i would need 9i.u/day

i have been on hgh for 10 weeks now

wk 1-4 @ 4iu ed
    wk 5-7 @ 8iu ed
    wk 8- present @ 12iu ed

am planning on stayin on 12iu ed for another 10 weeks making this a 4.5 month cycle.

is there anything wrong or any suggestions to the way am running this?

also doing 750mg test e /wk and started 800mg/wk of eq in week 4

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i would seriuesly drop down the iu's to 5-6iu to avoid sides.12iu is a dose that seriues sides can occur.

how have your results been?
    could you post your stats and results thus far?

-rodge

flexasist is offline Junior Member
    until last week my gains were 36lbs but i have since lost 8lbs by taking someting called t5's also know as efergen. this has made me swet alot of the water and bloat out.

looking alot tighter and bigger.

eating patern has canged loads, eating once every 2-3 hours

5'11
    225lbs
    22 yr old
    20% b.f
    Last edited by flexasist; 06-21-2005 at 03:36 AM.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    That's a huge gain. I am sure you can gain good results on a lower dose though. Hope the sides don't hit you hard later on.

Good luck.

-Gear

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    10 wks and a whopping 36 lbs. ....wow, serious gains here....i'll take %20 body fat for 36lbs of total body mass... I hope this won't give everyone an itch to go real high on the dosing... hope you experience no sides with these great results pls post end results when finished with cycle

Thread Information