06-18-2005, 02:40 PM #1
Need some advice before starting GH
Hi, I'm new to this forum but I've been reading on this site for a while now. I currently am about to start a cycle of GH. I've looked into this and spoken with a few men and women who have used it and decided to take it EOD starting with 1 IU the first week, 2 IU's the second and depending on how my body reacts, I will go up to 3 IU's.
My questions are as follows:
1) I am currently taking Var (10 mcg/day), I will only be on it about another 4 weeks before this cycle ends, how long should I wait before I use Var again (I hear it works well with GH);
2) Should I take T3 with the GH, if so, how much? I have taken T3 and Clen before but I can't take Clen, it gives me problems with my sinuses/asthma;
3) When I inject the GH, I've read so many different ways, is it best to make the air pocket and inject it right under the skin in the abdominal area, and
4) If I do experience water retention, is there anything that helps with it or is it basically just sticking it out and trying to keep sodium out of my diet?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I just want to make sure I do this right. By the way, I'm a woman about to turn 26. I was told that EOD helps with the water retention.
06-18-2005, 07:22 PM #2supersteve Guest
1) I believe you should wait circa 6-8 weeks between cycles.
2) Yes start taking t3 about a month after you start your GH cycle. 12.5-25mcg per day.
3) You can inject IM or SC. For SC, yes pinch some skin and inject into the layer of fat just below the skin.
4) An AI like arimidex or letrozole will get rid of water retention if you experience it.
Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by Jerzey
06-18-2005, 08:40 PM #3
Thanks, big help...
Someone else told me about arimidex but I never heard of it before so a second opinion is great to have!
I decided to stop the var monday (8 weeks) and I'll start it again mid-august when I get back from vacation so I can get use to the GH until then.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)