oldman is offline Anabolic Member

Who would get fit first?

Okay before you scream and pull your hair out I have a serious but crazy question.

Most everything I read HGH is best for those in good shape but looking for an edge to take the last layer of fat off and build some additional lean muscle.. Great, no problem I think you need to work hard to get what you want and not have a magic bullet..

Okay my question is this.. Lets take two people

Guy#1 200lbs/12%BF diet is right on and work out routine is perfect.

This guy has always been in good shape and he never craves candy/cookies and other crap so his diet is always in check

---------------------------

Guy #2 200lbs/24%BF diet is right on (now) and work out routine is perfect.

This guy works out regular but has always had a problem with overeating but he has decided to get his ass in gear and workout hard and eat perfect.

Now guy #2 has a lot more BF to lose so my question is this if both guys work their ass off in the gym (exactly the same) and both guys eat perfect which one will get the most from AAS and HGH.. Please remove the factor of genetics and stuff like that.

I would think that the guy with the more BF would come out ahead since he has more to lose... sure he will not get below what guy #1 has as far as BF % but if they were to do a 18 week cycle would guy #2 see better gains and more fat lose?? I am talking Percent overall.

I hope that all makes sense..

Thanks

Oldman

Yes that all makes sense, and if you take 5 secs to think about it (no insult towards you) then it's obvious that the 1st guy with less fat would get more results or rather better results.

Quote Originally Posted by inspector_injector
    Yes that all makes sense, and if you take 5 secs to think about it (no insult towards you) then it's obvious that the 1st guy with less fat would get more results or rather better results.

No problem and no insult taken at all but why would Bro #1 get better results? Now let me clarify this because maybe I did not before but I am not saying who would be in the best shape at the end of the 18 weeks but rather who would have the most benefit.. crap that makes no sense either... Okay okay okay Bro #1 can only gain X amount of muscle and lose X amount of fat since he is already in decent shape where Bro #2 has a lot of room for improvement so with that thought in mind wouldn't #2 guy gain the most from the 18 week cycle (again I am talking the most gain/lose % not compared to each other)

Oldman

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Genetics plays into who will gain the most muscle.But fat ass fvk #2 will most likely loose more weight since he'll totally clean up his diet.His body will start dumping pounds just removing all the crap from his diet.

Going back to muscle gain(genetics or no genetics)I'd have to put the ranch on #1.For the reason he has his training and diet down pat.He's disciplined as to where fat bastard will def fvk up his diet during the cycle,that is guaranteed.I've yet to meet a fatty that made it that lengthy of time eating clean.They slip just like alcoholics do.You can take the fat bastard out of the dairy queen,but not the dairy queen out of the fat bastard!!

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    .You can take the fat bastard out of the dairy queen,but not the dairy queen out of the fat bastard!!

~Pinnacle~

hee hee that is the greatest quote ever.

Thanks for your input!!!

Oldman

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Who knows, it all hypothetical anyway right? If it's not get them both going and lets see who get better results. My guess is the guy with low b/f will look better in the end

JohnnyB

Danny_Dice is offline Junior Member
    i havwe to admit that was funny from pinnacle...he is off my shit list now

Thread Information