KAIN 86 is offline New Member

HGH is this a good idea?!?

Ok so ive been raeding the posts for a good portion of tonight but im still left with questions about GH. im 20 and ive been offered to get in on a group buy with my boss which will allow him to get a cheaper price for his cycle. I know GH will mess with my natural production but is this affect permanent? Also id like to know am i wasting my time even considereing this ive never cycled anything b4. finally do you have to take slin with it or can you get by without it? any info would be great

-Kain

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    you've come to the right place. how long have you been working out?

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KAIN 86
    Ok so ive been raeding the posts for a good portion of tonight but im still left with questions about GH. im 20 and ive been offered to get in on a group buy with my boss which will allow him to get a cheaper price for his cycle. I know GH will mess with my natural production but is this affect permanent? Also id like to know am i wasting my time even considereing this ive never cycled anything b4. finally do you have to take slin with it or can you get by without it? any info would be great

-Kain
    if your looking for mass gains your wasting your money. im taking gh/igf cause im sick and tiered of getting swole then unswole from juicin. i get all puffy n **** on cycle, then i loose the puffyness and feel small. ive heard people saying they gained about 5lbs per kit of gh. im actually loosing a little weight, but ive got comments that im looking cut as hell. im probibly at like, 7%bf now

how long have you been training for btw?

KAIN 86 is offline New Member
    ive been in the gym since i was 15 but i didnt know what the hell i was doing back then. the last 2 years have been better educated and more recently this year ive learned the most

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    At 20 it would be a waste of you natural HGH since it at a high point in your life.

JohnnyB

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KAIN 86

-Kain

I am 22 and I have been thinking about the same thing. I am definately going to do it but I am not sure when it will been pretty soon. I dont think it would be a waste since I know guys that used it since they were 20, of course they used slin as well. Not sure how much of each was used but they are massive and 7% bf. So in regards to you question I dont think it is a bad idea as long as you have a large cash supply and can do it the right way. I am not sure how to do it the right way I still have much research to do before I start this.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mishon1
    I am 22 and I have been thinking about the same thing. I am definately going to do it but I am not sure when it will been pretty soon. I dont think it would be a waste since I know guys that used it since they were 20, of course they used slin as well. Not sure how much of each was used but they are massive and 7% bf. So in regards to you question I dont think it is a bad idea as long as you have a large cash supply and can do it the right way. I am not sure how to do it the right way I still have much research to do before I start this.
    exactly, the RIGHT way!!! you plan on getting a epiphyseal bone growth study?? you absolutely should if you plan on GH at 20-25, as your growth plates are coming to the point where they would naturally close. If you have supraphysiological levels of GH in your body when 1 growth plate fuses, and not another, it could lead to you having disproportionate growth, and being permanently fvcked up! What dose were you thinking about taking????

Do your research, it can be done but do it right. better spend a few hundred extra then live with extraordinarily long arms, etc. IMO!
    Last edited by angelxterminator; 09-03-2004 at 08:46 AM.

taquipariu is offline Associate Member

Cool

I agree. No way you should use any steroid or HGH. Better put up a good food intake. Not great food intake. Good. Proteins at most and youŽll not need roids or HGH right now.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    At 20 it would be a waste of you natural HGH since it at a high point in your life.

JohnnyB

Thread Information