sandiego619 is offline New Member

HGH: Good idea or bad?

I have an opportunity to take HGH but am walking the fence on whether to go through with it. I don't know enough about it to make an informed decision and was hoping for some advice.

I am 30 years old and have been playing baseball professionally for 12 years now. I have just a few more years before I hang it up and am not as concerned about making the big leagues as I am about making some money for my family somewhere like Mexico or Japan (which could be a real possibility).

I have seen guys gain 3 to 5 miles m.p.h. of velocity from taking steroids or HGH, and that is what attracts me, but I have questions about usage.

1) Is one cycle enough to produce that kind of result, or are these guys using regularly?

2) Would I need to take something else with it?

3) What kind of side effects am I possibly looking at if I take it, and are any permanent?

4) If I decide to do it, I will be traveling a good bit. I know it needs to be refigerated, but can it last any length of time on its own without refigeration?

Like I said earlier, I am a rookie when it comes to this subject. I appreciate any help anyone can offer

Thanks,

sandiego619

lavaman is offline Associate Member
    Hey I suggest you read this FAQ, on HGH
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=89885

Also, if you read all those articles in the hGH forum theirs some great tidbit of info.. ...

Iin order to get any kind of gains with GH you should run it at least for 6-9 months at 2-4 iu a day, for 5 days and 2 days off.. meaning like mon-fri you inject yourself sat sun you take it off to allow your body to make it's own.
    the average price of gh at the anti aging clicnc is about 8 an iu. so your looking at roughly 16-32 dollers a day. Dont even waste your money unless your going to do it for 6-9 months.

If you can get norditropin or mini quicks, they dont require refirigiration.

But, definately gh is a long term thing and be ready to shell out some serious dough.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by sandiego619
    I have an opportunity to take HGH but am walking the fence on whether to go through with it. I don't know enough about it to make an informed decision and was hoping for some advice.

I am 30 years old and have been playing baseball professionally for 12 years now. I have just a few more years before I hang it up and am not as concerned about making the big leagues as I am about making some money for my family somewhere like Mexico or Japan (which could be a real possibility).

I have seen guys gain 3 to 5 miles m.p.h. of velocity from taking steroids or HGH, and that is what attracts me, but I have questions about usage.

1) Is one cycle enough to produce that kind of result, or are these guys using regularly?

2) Would I need to take something else with it?

3) What kind of side effects am I possibly looking at if I take it, and are any permanent?

4) If I decide to do it, I will be traveling a good bit. I know it needs to be refigerated, but can it last any length of time on its own without refigeration?

Like I said earlier, I am a rookie when it comes to this subject. I appreciate any help anyone can offer

Thanks,

sandiego619
    Hi and welcome to AR.

It depends, everybody reacts differently. However, I do believe GH may be beneficial for just about anything when it comes to fitness.

Is one cycle enough to produce that kind of result, or are these guys using regularly?
    Even though 1 cycle may enhance your performance, I would say the ones that are chemcially enhanced and bring impressive results are regular users. Once again, everybody is different.

Would I need to take something else with it?
    Depends on what you are trying to achive.

What kind of side effects am I possibly looking at if I take it, and are any permanent?
    Once again, it depends on the user. Sides also depend on how much one uses, and how long he/she uses it for. Some sides can be permenant, yes.

If I decide to do it, I will be traveling a good bit. I know it needs to be refigerated, but can it last any length of time on its own without refigeration?
    Depends on what GH you use. Generally speaking, GH is best when stored in a cool place.

There are sports forums on here as well. You may want to take a peek there.

-Gear

Thread Information