Thread: Injury

trrz is offline New Member

Injury

I think I have a serious problem. I assume I tore a pec today. I was bench pressing and felt a serious pain and the sound of paper tearing apart. For the moment I don't have much pain but I feel a lump at the upper right of my right pec, between the upper pec and the armpit, but strange enough, no signs of inside bleeding.

I was in the last two weeks of my cycle. I need to put still 5 test. propionate .
    I was planning to do a pct of clomid, nolva and igf-1.

What do you think? Should I leave the igf behind and do only the clomid and nolva or can the igf give a benefit to my injury. In the place where I live, I can't explain or ask this at a doctor, because there nog steroid - minded at all.

What other supplements whould you advise to speed up my recovery. For the moment I'm taking glucosamine, glutamine, and a lot of ice- packing.

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't rehab/exercise for another week or 2, rest it... ice and heat if there is noticeable inflammation-- maybe tackle some leg workouts... alternate quads, calves & hams, glutes for two different workout days, and you could probably sneak a forearm, lower back, core day.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    get a MRI scan done as soon as possible.

-rodge

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    Get to the doc and get it checked out. It would not hurt to start pct early.

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    there should be an injury forum

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dwaynewade
    there should be an injury forum

That is such a great idea. You deserve 71 points for that

-Gear

I feel terrible about it, but I understand there is no other way to heal then rest. Tomorrow I'm going to do a MRI- scan, but the doctor thought that a surgery was not necessary.

The reason I put this subject in the IGF, HGH, ... forum is the following. Can IGF- 1 LR3 (I was planning to start with this in my pct within 2 weeks) speed up the healing, or even HGH.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    yes it def can help to take hgh or igf for recovery.

at this moment i'm recovering from a surgery cause i torn/rupture my pec major.
    i hope your MRI brings a positive feedback but don't let them send you home to quickly cause thats what they tried to me.they told me first that it could'nt be fixed so i got a second opinion at VU medical center were they have done this kind of operations more often.try this site of henk visser: http://members.chello.nl/a.kalingart/id24.htm he had his pec torn of and kept a log on his recovery.he could start benchpressing with a empty barbel after 12 weeks,i am now 6 weeks after surgery and just started lifting under supervision of a physical therapist this with help of hgh/igf.i've still got a long wayb to go but its a start.

good luck and let me know how it goes.

-rodge

Thx Rodge,

that was the info I needed. And I wish you the best with your recovery.
    Should you include the igf in my pct, which I will start earlier or only the nolva and clomid?

I saw Henk Visser last week at the Wabba Benelux championship and he looked great, no sign of any injury.

trrz

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    yes it def can help to take hgh or igf for recovery.

at this moment i'm recovering from a surgery cause i torn/rupture my pec major.
    i hope your MRI brings a positive feedback but don't let them send you home to quickly cause thats what they tried to me.they told me first that it could'nt be fixed so i got a second opinion at VU medical center were they have done this kind of operations more often.try this site of henk visser: http://members.chello.nl/a.kalingart/id24.htm he had his pec torn of and kept a log on his recovery.he could start benchpressing with a empty barbel after 12 weeks,i am now 6 weeks after surgery and just started lifting under supervision of a physical therapist this with help of hgh/igf.i've still got a long wayb to go but its a start.

good luck and let me know how it goes.

-rodge
    Last edited by trrz; 06-22-2005 at 04:43 AM.

Thread Information