View Poll Results: is injectible b12 worth using?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

10 58.82%
  • no

7 41.18%
    jgg1221 is offline Member

is injectible b12 worth using?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I know many that use it on regular basis, so it very well may be. Just give it a go and see how you go.

-Gear

Its really a matter of opinion. I'm currently using it as a dilutant for LR3IGF1.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Its really a matter of opinion. I'm currently using it as a dilutant for LR3IGF1.
    I use it a couple times a week if I need the energy or if I have no appetite. I feel it works and it might just be me but I swear I get a real libido boost a couple hours after injecting 1000mcg's.

en1222 is offline Member
    It makes me hungry all the time.. If you are cutting then lower the dose alittle...

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jgg1221
    Depends what youre using it for. If youre using it to get your dick bigger....no. If youre using it to be increase your I.Q. ...no. If youre using it to take some of the pain out of some T400...yes. (Appetite, energy, etc....). You question is pretty ambiguous, you see what I mean?

dmonster is offline New Member
    B-12 inj. really isnt necessary unless you have a pathway uptake problem which isnt likely unless your up in years .You'll pee most of it out anyway .It is helpful in some forms of neurological pain.

LL08 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dmonster
    B-12 inj. really isnt necessary unless you have a pathway uptake problem which isnt likely unless your up in years .You'll pee most of it out anyway .It is helpful in some forms of neurological pain.
    How do you know if you pee most of it out - does it just make it really concentrated kinda like when your dehydrated or have had too much vit c?

regards

cryptkeeper is offline New Member
    its so damn cheap, just try it and see if it makes a diff for you. it cant hurt, except for maybe the pin occasionally...

jgg1221 is offline Member
    yeah good points guys... im just wondering whateveryone thinks about the claims of it "boosting fat and protein metabolism"

dmonster is offline New Member
    You'll see it when you pee it out ,pink pee . Its not gonna hurt to try and see what kinda results you get . Some folks it does help with appetite . In my experience back in the day it did increase my hunger for a few days then stopped . My belief in any extra vitamins is if you are deficeit in it you will feel the difference until your body's system requirements are met .After that point maintenence is all you need and that ofcourse is all individual.

Titan1 is offline Member
    But wait a minute b12 does only work if you have unsufficient amounts of b12 in your body......thats what i was told when i asked at a hospital

Thread Information