orosco is offline Associate Member

What can I expect...

Im only 24 yrs old and im going to be banging out some jino at 4iu 5 on 2 off for a min of 6 months.Hopefully A full yr..I wanted to know what kind of results I should see (smoother skin, more vascularity, memory functions, BF reduction etc) because I dont plan on running any AAS, but I do plan on using slin..I have heard many conflicting views on AGE. Is it even worth it to run GH at age 24...
    Thanks fellas

lavaman is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro look underneeth your thread, their are a couple of other threads loaded with user experiences..

newbie test-c / hgh cycle

Theirs no need, at 24 to start growth because your body is still producing aduequte igf-1 levels.. Unless you plan on taking a high dose 4-6iu a day. i'm not an expert, in this field but I'm sure other's might know.. but check out the other threads you might find your answers there

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    LM is right, if you're going to use something like HGH at 24, you'd be better off using LR3, not to mention the money you'll save

JohnnyB

graeme87 is offline Member
    LR3 whats that? and do you think it's posible to gain mass with HGH and slin without using AAS?

orosco is offline Associate Member
    If I were to use 4iu ed then would it be worth it to use HGH? Also, what would the benefits of using LR3 instead of GH provide for me..Thanks for the info guys. Lets not use money as an issue..If the Benefits are that good than they outweigh price.

itsjinx is offline Associate Member
    I am 23 and I am using GH along with IGF and AAS. If you were to not use AAS then I would suggest using GH with monthly cycles of IGF. I am taking 5IU daily of HGH. using GH with IGF will give you good lean permanent muscle mass with minimal sides IMO

Thread Information