Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tallyjuice is offline Member

Exclamation IGF-1 "25 Day Journal"

I will be taking 40mcg post workout for 25 days. I will track my daily progress and report it to you all.

I just finished pct on a previous cycle, and I want to get leaner without losing muscle. I will also be taking clen at 100mcg/day. I will be consuming about 3000 calories of which will be a 40/40/20 split.

Now, let the games begin!

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    great, i will be keeping track of this. Keep us updated, and please be specific! Thanks bro

Im excited.

DAY 1:

I just took the first shot even though it was my off day. I know it's late in the day, but I wanted to get my first shot over and done with. I first drew 10 units of HCL and then the 4 units of IGF. I had never used an insulin syringe before, but I used a 30g, 1/2in. pin. I shot in one quad, and it hurt like a BITCH. This was five minutes ago and the pain subsided. No big deal. Also, I forgot to aspirate . That is the first time that has ever happened. I guess I just got caught up in the whole thing. Also, here are my stats:

weight: 190
    height: 5'6"
    bf: 11-12%
    Last edited by tallyjuice; 06-09-2005 at 10:46 AM.

You may have just hit a nerve.

my only concern was that I did not get into the quad muscle with just 1/2 in. pin. Well, I hope it worked.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    That is strange - I've never had an IGF (or any slin pin injection) hurt bro? Did you dilute the IGF with sterile water?

It already came diluted from PNP. Will is right. I definately hit a nerve. No big deal.

is the acidity of the hcl painful, ive only heard people shooting with bw.

wired-up is offline Member
    you're supposed to dilute it with the same chemical that the manufacturer uses from what i've read. if they made it with hcl, then you use that, not BW.

tallyjuice, if the site isn't red and irritated, then you got into the muscle. subq shots will usually leave a nice red mark from the hcl irritating the skin.

Titan1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wired-up
    you're supposed to dilute it with the same chemical that the manufacturer uses from what i've read. if they made it with hcl, then you use that, not BW.

tallyjuice, if the site isn't red and irritated, then you got into the muscle. subq shots will usually leave a nice red mark from the hcl irritating the skin.
    Yes but thats if you want to dilute it i mean the vial ,then you put the same stuff in of course but when you draw it in to the pin then you mix it with bac water it wont degrade it because youre gonna inject it anyways directly.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan1
    Yes but thats if you want to dilute it i mean the vial ,then you put the same stuff in of course but when you draw it in to the pin then you mix it with bac water it wont degrade it because youre gonna inject it anyways directly.

I belive this to be true also.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan1
    i gotcha. i was confused of what part of the mixing process you were talking about.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Your pretty big tally for someone that is only 5'6.

DAY 2:

I just worked out triceps and quads, and man I'm dead. I also just took my second shot. I took it in the shoulder, and I didn't even feel the pin. I guess I really did hit a nerve yesterday. Anyways, I am not feeling the tiredness that everyone seems to get from this stuff, but I just started. That is all for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    Your pretty big tally for someone that is only 5'6.

Yeah man, it took me a while to get that size. I started at 145.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tallyjuice
    Yeah man, it took me a while to get that size. I started at 145.
    Good work bro. I hope you like the igf-1 I know I do.

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    Not to hijack this but i just finished up my cycle (2mgs over 1.5 months) It worked sick. Took of the last little bit of fat I had, and put on about 6 lbs of muscle. (5-5, 160 lbs)

DAY 3:

I had a great shoulder workout today. I had s great pump and I felt strong. I'm starting to see myself leaning out as well. It is probably just from the clen , but I love it. I just took my 3rd shot in the other delt, and it went smooth.

king- what dosage was your cycle and how long did it last?

5:00pm

I just woke up after taking a nap. The funny thing is that I never even take naps. I guess it must be from the I-GF1. Another thing is my getting fatigued in the gym. I don't know what the **** is going on. I am not short of breath, just my energy level is down after a few reps. For some reason this does not affect my strength. My strength is great. OK, let me stop rambling. I'll post aging tomorrow.
    Last edited by tallyjuice; 06-10-2005 at 03:08 PM.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingof516
    Not to hijack this but i just finished up my cycle (2mgs over 1.5 months) It worked sick. Took of the last little bit of fat I had, and put on about 6 lbs of muscle. (5-5, 160 lbs)

did you take any pics before and after put em up?
    I hope your going to take pics also Tally.

of course. I will post pics at the end.

DAY 4:

It was an off day today and it will be tomorrow as well. I took my shot in the am, and it went great. Something I have been noticing is that my knees have this weird feeling when I stand up after laying or sitting for a while. It's kinda painful. Does anyone know what this is? Besides that everything else is great. I am not evenfeeling tired.

muscularmodel is offline New Member
    thats you growing taller, j/k I love igf running my second round now with var

DAY 5:

It was my off day today, so I took my shot when I woke up. I finally see how good this stuff really is. I am exactly the same weight but much leaner. I'm sure the clen is helping a lot here, but with the IGF-1, I am holding on to all my muscle. I have finally found the way to cut post cycle without catabolism. It's ****en fantastic.

daos is offline Associate Member
    sounds great bro. I will be getting some of Omegas for PCT as well. I plan on running mine for about 20 days at 80mcg/d broken up at 40mcg/d x 2

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    Tally
    Great Journal !!!! Keep it coming.

I did 30 days of IGF-1 @ 40mcg during the last 30 days of my cycle. I am 15 days into PCT and plan on hitting it again after PCT.

<<<V>>>

DAY 6:

I had a gueling back workout this morning and stayed at the same strength as the week before, but I do not care about this. I am loooking good and feeling great. What is the anti-catabolic mechanism in IGF-1? I can only imagine how good this must be on cycle. I'm definately going to use this on my October cycle. It will go like this.

Weeks 1-12: Test Cyp- 600mg/week
    Weeks 1-4: IGF- 60mcg/day
    Weeks 11-14: Var- 40mg/day
    Weeks 15-17: PCT
    Weeks 18-21: IGF- 60mcg/day

What do you guys think?

i'd do the igf during PCT

FinaGuy is offline Associate Member
    run var at 60mg ed for 8 weeks... possibly weeks 5-12
    you can run igf 1-4, but id run it also in pct rather 18-21

goodluck

Thanks for the advice guys. Sorry I didn't post yesterday, but I was traveling on business. I was not even able to get to the gym. It will be the last workout that I miss for the next three months. Let's continue....

DAY 8: I had a great arm workout and I am feeling and looking great. I continue to shred down more and more every day. At this rate, I am going to drop some serious bf by the end. I hope my strength stays up. Oh, and my shots, both today and yesterday, went fine. On another note, I am reading "Building the Perfect Beast," and it really is an amazing book. It contradicts much of the info I have learned from this board, but it definately holds truth. Well, enough for now. I'lll post again tomorrow.

DAY 9:

I think the strength gains are starting to kick a little. It is different from AAS. It is not a sudden strength gain. I'm looking ****en shredded, and I had a beast of a leg workout. I will keep you posted tommorow.

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    I thought that IGF was supposed to be injected site specific where you want to grow and PWO. Am I just way off on that...?

Quote Originally Posted by hatchblack
    I thought that IGF was supposed to be injected site specific where you want to grow and PWO. Am I just way off on that...?
    LR3 does not.

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wired-up
    LR3 does not.

Alright. Thanks. There was a good faq on IGF...I don't see it at the top anymore.

DAY 10:

I had my chest workout today and it was sick. I put up 5 more pounds than usual, and I had a sick pump. I'm 2 more pounds up and I'm looking shredded. I really think the clen complements the IGF extremely well. I can't wait to get my bf checked.

DAY 11:

I worked out my biceps today because I felt that I didn't hit them hard enough this week. My strength was the same, but the pumps were sick.

TripleHHH is offline Associate Member
    KEEP THIS UP<<<MAKE SURE U TAKE OR POST B4 and AFTER PICS...

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    great journal...im planning on running 40mc pwo for 25 days also....maybe ill toss in the clen i have here also

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Good posts Bro, keep us up 2 date.

tally where you at

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information