toolman is offline Banned

morning foot pain on gh

I have been on 5iu's gh daily since November. THe last couple of months, I wake up and my feet feel swollen, tender to walk on for a few minutes. Anyone else have this side?

Titan1 is offline Member
    Yes but its a little strange for me im not sure but i´ve heard that the water retention comes usually the first montghs and you´ve been on so long but maybe its normal that you get it now everybody is different...when i did gh i was swollen and it happend the second month and after about 4weeks i was ok again.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan1
    Yes but its a little strange for me im not sure but i´ve heard that the water retention comes usually the first montghs and you´ve been on so long but maybe its normal that you get it now everybody is different...when i did gh i was swollen and it happend the second month and after about 4weeks i was ok again.
    No in the first months I had the swollen hands and carpal tunnel pain, but that went away. Lately it has been the feet. Did yours hurt to walk on at first, then get better after a minute? I can live with it no problem, I was just wondering if anyone else had it.

supersteve Guest
    This might sound strange because this is only my 4th day on GH but for the past 2 days i've had the worst achilles tendonitis in my right heel and spend the first few hours of the day limping around until the pain gradually lessens as the day goes on

Thread Information