kdrkid81 is offline Associate Member

Human Growth Question

Ok, Iv done some research, but when it comes to results i like personal experiences. My question about human growth hormone is how long must one run it to see results. Iv heard from people it takes 5 months to "kick in", this comes from a source that i do not completly trust, so i turn to all of you. Let me know cause i want to begin my venture into hgh asap

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i think 9 months on with 3 monhts off is the way to go.

-rodge

kdrkid81 is offline Associate Member
    Hmm im gonna be brand new to GH, that seems like a long time lol even to beginners?? If so then i guess im gonna be on it for a while, i posted a T3 question in steroid question forum; you seem to know alot about everything, since you reply to many posts. Can you please take a look at my post and reply with your input id appricate it. Thanks

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I agree with rodge on the length, the only difference is gonna be your dosage depending on your goals and age etc...

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Every one is different. Some respond wih low doses like 2-3iu's but like myself see nothing untill they go over 4iu's. But for the first time 6month trail of it would be good to see what dose you need. But start out slow at 2iu's.

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    i say six months is a good cycle. technically you can go on gh for life. It all depends on biochemistry and what your specific goals are more so what you can afford. etc etc.

ghost001 is offline New Member
    hi, i wanted to know if somebody could help me out. I wantto try HGH but im not sure if i should use it by itself or stack it with something else, i did 2 cycles of deca and testo 2 years ago.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost001
    hi, i wanted to know if somebody could help me out. I wantto try HGH but im not sure if i should use it by itself or stack it with something else, i did 2 cycles of deca and testo 2 years ago.
    research bro before you start something as serieus hgh.

-rodge

Thread Information