dmonster is offline New Member

IGF-1 users results please

Have you had good noticeable gains or fat loss ?

harleyc is offline New Member
    Its good to go bro. I lost some BF and put on some size it. But its good for PCT.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    this and dmonsters previous igf thread are the only two posts by harleyc... cmon bro, don't be so obvious

i started yesterday... too soon to notice. i do know that o**** is running sale after reduced sale to get rid of all his goods (according to a post by him on another board) so one can cautiously assume he is getting outta the game...

omega labs is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    i started yesterday... too soon to notice. i do know that o**** is running sale after reduced sale to get rid of all his goods (according to a post by him on another board) so one can cautiously assume he is getting outta the game...

No Omega isnt getting out of the game my friend... Im stocked the sale i was runing was getting rid of the 5ml vials, and going to the 2ml vials.. which i will be using from now on. Think you may misunderstood what I was trying to do... and Im going on a small vaction to nj, and ny city ... I have some buisness to handle there , and will be taking off during that time...

Thanks
    Omega

my mistake.
    Quote Originally Posted by omega labs
    No Omega isnt getting out of the game my friend... Im stocked the sale i was runing was getting rid of the 5ml vials, and going to the 2ml vials.. which i will be using from now on. Think you may misunderstood what I was trying to do... and Im going on a small vaction to nj, and ny city ... I have some buisness to handle there , and will be taking off during that time...

Thanks
    Omega

do you have two different people posting under "omega labs?" one is articulate and professional and the other is rude and defensive with elementary at best english skills? i like the first guy better...

KEITH187 is offline Junior Member
    omegas igf is top notch and i have got great results using it,i will be using omega for all my cycles from now on.

Thread Information