Thread: elramoz IGF-1

westy is offline Junior Member

elramoz IGF-1

Thinking of ordering from these chaps anyone used there stuff or know anything about it... is it good??

Also anyone used there SOMATORM(rhHG) 120iu kits?

Thanks
    Westy..
    Last edited by westy; 06-25-2005 at 07:03 AM.

orosco is offline Associate Member
    I used the soma kits for about 6 months..To be honest I didnt see much at all. The worst part is I got welts that looked like mosquito bites and the itched like a MOFO..I would not recommend this crap to anyone. GO with the Jin or some other brand..I am only 24 yrs old, which is young for GH, but I took6-8iu a day and felt no sides..It was a waste of my money....My theory is anyhting that is cheap and seems like a good deal is probably crap. In the end you end up losing more money than if you just did it right the first time..

Quote Originally Posted by orosco
    I used the soma kits for about 6 months..To be honest I didnt see much at all. The worst part is I got welts that looked like mosquito bites and the itched like a MOFO..I would not recommend this crap to anyone. GO with the Jin or some other brand..I am only 24 yrs old, which is young for GH, but I took6-8iu a day and felt no sides..It was a waste of my money....My theory is anyhting that is cheap and seems like a good deal is probably crap. In the end you end up losing more money than if you just did it right the first time..
    Yep have heard a few stories allready about there HGH but no bad reports yet on there IGF-1 some people have said its good stuff.... so was looking for any input...

Also I'm running Jin second month now and its looking good...

So info on IGF-1 or anyone know of any other better make... Mr?? can anyone PM me info on MRs IGF and GH...

Cheers
    Westy..

PS This is the course I'm running
    Course
    ======
    Jintropin 5IUs 5on 2 off 6Months Split Morning / Night 2.5IUs
    Insulin 1-4 / 9-12 / 17-20 10-15IUs PWO 4 Times Per Week
    IGF-1Lr3 5-8 / 13-16 / 21-24 60mg PWO
    Dianabol 1-4 Weeks 50mgs ED
    Trenbolone Acetate 1-8 Weeks 60mg ED
    Testex 1-12 500mg E3D
    Virormone 8-14 200mg EOD
    T3 Cytomel 25mcg ED

PCT
    ===
    HCG 14-16 First Shot 3days After Last Then every 3days
    Clomid 14-18 100MG ED for 2 Weeks Then 50MG ED Last 2 Weeks

Misc
    ====
    Milk Thistle ED

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    That's a pretty chunky cycle bro and looks dam good to me. How do you feel on the 10-15iu's of Slin PWO???? Ever get hypo???

Dude that cylce lloks good. You're running the 500mgs of Cyp for 12 weeks then the Prop for an additional 6 to harden you up at the end.. You're getting the D-bol out in the first 4 weeks which is a great kick start. The combo of the Fina and the D-bol plus the test is going to be great within the initial 2 months. Let us know how it goes Westy!!!!

-Jay

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    El Ramoz, HGH is 192aa, that's why you probibly got the welts. I don't believe what they have is receptor grade either and those prices are high

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    That's a pretty chunky cycle bro and looks dam good to me. How do you feel on the 10-15iu's of Slin PWO???? Ever get hypo???

Dude that cylce lloks good. You're running the 500mgs of Cyp for 12 weeks then the Prop for an additional 6 to harden you up at the end.. You're getting the D-bol out in the first 4 weeks which is a great kick start. The combo of the Fina and the D-bol plus the test is going to be great within the initial 2 months. Let us know how it goes Westy!!!!

-Jay
    Well have only run the Slin once and was very careful and monitored my blood glucose level to get the carbs just right... so not bad for Hypo

Will be keeping a record... going to take photos B4 then every month... will post all photos...

Also going to be tea-total throughout the course and eating clean... Will keep you posted...

Have everything but the IGF-1 just don't know which one to go with yet, but I've 6 weeks to decide and get it...

Starting Cycle 2 weeks on Monday will keep you posted..

Cheers
    Westy

BigBub is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    El Ramoz, HGH is 192aa, that's why you probibly got the welts. I don't believe what they have is receptor grade either and those prices are high

JohnnyB
    Their IGF-1 is some of the cheapest stuff around ($150-200mg depending on how much you get). Why do you think their hgh is 192aa. I have done lots of research on this product and everything leads me to believe it is 191aa. Red welts don't necessarily mean the hgh is 192aa either. I know many people who get welts from jin, huma, sero etc. Some people get them...some people don't. If you have any info that proves that their hgh is 192aa please share it with us b/c I'm about to purchase some and if you know something I don't know about this product, I would like to hear it. I

Also...I was talking to a guy over at Anabolicminds and he swears by the stuff. He stated he was getting excellent results and he was only 9 weeks in. Let me see if I can find the post.

An update:

I've been using Somatorm for about 9 weeks now and so far have had great results. I have definitely gotten a lot leaner and my waist has dropped about an inch and a half. I quit my cycle of AAS about 4.5 weeks ago and have maintained almost all of my weight. My appetite is crazy though and I have to eat all the time. I started taking cytogainer a couple times a day for extra calories and it is helping keep the weight on. It has definitely been worth it to me to use the GH and I will continue as long as possible. I'm using 5 iu/day, 6 days on/1 off.

I have a couple kits of Fitropin on the way so will compare these over the next couple of months.

Casey

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Someone said they recomend taking their GH IM. I assume this is to prevent red welts. When looking at their history, ER don't seem too convicning to me, but that's just what I think.

-Gear

itsjinx is offline Associate Member
    I am currently on 5IU ED of El Ramoz Somatorm. Whenever I shoot SubQ I get red welts everytime. When I shoot IM i get red welts half the time. I have a welt on my leg from shooting IM that is the size of a tennis ball but not painful or itchy, it looks to have just annoyed some part of the muscle. this could also be from the fact that I dont add any liquid to the shots so Im shooting a very concentrated amount of GH in very little liquid so maybe thats the cause of the welts?!

dmonster is offline New Member
    192 aa chain was the original gh that was not effective . Eli lily produced the 191 aa chain and it worked . I personally wouldnt use the 192 aa . The only gh i have shot is saizen. Every person I have saw use saizen got results . A few guys using pre-contest had down right unbelieveable gains . MPO >D

Quote Originally Posted by dmonster
    192 aa chain was the original gh that was not effective . Eli lily produced the 191 aa chain and it worked . I personally wouldnt use the 192 aa . The only gh i have shot is saizen. Every person I have saw use saizen got results . A few guys using pre-contest had down right unbelieveable gains . MPO >D
    Somatorm is 191aa.......

Quote Originally Posted by itsjinx
    I am currently on 5IU ED of El Ramoz Somatorm. Whenever I shoot SubQ I get red welts everytime. When I shoot IM i get red welts half the time. I have a welt on my leg from shooting IM that is the size of a tennis ball but not painful or itchy, it looks to have just annoyed some part of the muscle. this could also be from the fact that I dont add any liquid to the shots so Im shooting a very concentrated amount of GH in very little liquid so maybe thats the cause of the welts?!
    What kind of results are you seeing so far?

Thread Information