Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oasis

kdrkid81 is offline Associate Member

Oasis

Sorry, I know this is off topic but i get more replies in this forum then the overall steroid questions one. This company Oasis, iv seen the banner on the site many times and finally clicked it. It explains what the provide and all and then tells you to call for a free consultation. What is this all about, what is this site about, is it legit?? Please someone help me and give me some concrete factual information about this site. Thanks guys

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    yes it's legit

if you have low test thay can prescribe some steroid to you HRT

How do they know if you have low test or not, do you have to send them test results or something along the lines of that??

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrkid81
    How do they know if you have low test or not, do you have to send them test results or something along the lines of that??
    i'am not sure but i guess thay will check your test level's and see if you are low

Teegunn is offline Banned
    You get some tests done, send them the info and if your levels are low enough you are "prescribed" some test, GH, etc. It is legal, but pricier than black market test or GH.

Thanks for the info, thats probably my way to go since the source i had is not longer in business.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrkid81
    Thanks for the info, thats probably my way to go since the source i had is not longer in business.
    If you are not hurting for cash, Oasis would be a great way to go for test and GH. But most are cash-strapped to some extent and take their chances with the illegal sources. The best thing about HRT clinics like Oasis is that you are now LEGALLY using these products. Peace of mind can be worth a lot.

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member

Oasis

Hey Bro,

I'm going thru them right now as we speak. Good people. I started my gh/test-cyp cycle june 3rd. Had some joint pain so they prescribed Deca also(started it last thursday). So, imagine receiving a fedex with parmacutical grade Deca, Test, and Gh with your name on the prescription, DEA legitment. Its kinda freaky looking at my name spelled next the word "Deca Durabolin " on a pharmacy label with the amount of refils and the doctors name all in black and white. The price is do-able and its legal. On top of that, when I need more, I just call them up and its fedex'd and at my house the next day. Sweet. Its worth the extra money and its really not that much. You'll have to get the labs done first, after that its all easy. The doctor with prescribe as needed. Good luck.

keywestlifter

kswat is offline Junior Member
    I have used them for approx. 7 months now, and have been very impressed. They screwed up my order one time and insisted upon sending me free products (that I was prescribed), to the tune of $260! Good people. To get a good script you should be over 30 I believe? I'm 36.

hardrock3 is offline Junior Member
    I am also using Oasis. Fedex the next day on some gh and pins. Worth even going through them for pins etc, they are a little higher , but it all came in one fedex box.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    What's the pricing like?

toolman is offline Banned
    I hear they are not using any major pharmaceutical company test like Upjohn or Schering. Instead it is from some other lab. Can anyone who is using them fill me in on what the brand is or if it is not a major brand, have you had it tested?

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    I hear they are not using any major pharmaceutical company test like Upjohn or Schering. Instead it is from some other lab. Can anyone who is using them fill me in on what the brand is or if it is not a major brand, have you had it tested?

A friend of mine who is 61 has used their Test/Deca and yes their Abombs. He had great results. I think they use a couple diff Labs in the US. I can find out where they are located if u want? He's told me they are great to work with and very helpful. U will pay more...but they are in business to make money. Good luck

CARNIVORE

THE RHINO is offline New Member
    First class company to deal with!

Just finished my first cycle ever. Had I not gotten the level of service that Oasis provided, I would likely not have ever done a cycle. I am glad I did and Oasis made the experience nothing but positive.

I did a 12 week cycle of 600mg of testE, 400mg deca and 3iu of HGH 5/2.

The results, current Body weight 287lbs with a BMI of >14%.

I start PCT next week and also my cutting diet. In about 6-8 weeks I should be below 10% and still weigh around 250lbs. My previous best is 227lbs at 6%.

Stay tuned for final results.

Thanks Oasis!

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by THE RHINO

Just finished my first cycle ever. Had I not gotten the level of service that Oasis provided, I would likely not have ever done a cycle. I am glad I did and Oasis made the experience nothing but positive.

I start PCT next week and also my cutting diet. In about 6-8 weeks I should be below 10% and still weigh around 250lbs. My previous best is 227lbs at 6%.

Thanks Oasis!
    I hope your staying on the gh....the best results start around 6 months into it.

THE RHINO is offline New Member
    I hope your staying on the gh....the best results start around 6 months into it.
    Yes I am....

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THE RHINO

Thanks Oasis!
    Whats the pricing like on this cycle?

dsa8864667 is offline Member
    I wish oasis would get back to me with the insurance info bin over a week already.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    I know one of the guys from powermedica... they dont use a pharmacutical company. They have a lab and make it in house.

Quote Originally Posted by dsa8864667
    I wish oasis would get back to me with the insurance info bin over a week already.
    call and ask for Keith 877-548-3968 he will hook you up with any info you need. My understanding is the can help with a letter to send to yolur insurance, but they do not file it for you. hth.

I already bought product from oasis. I faxed them my insurance sheet they said they would fill it out and send it back to me , but never did

warlock is offline Associate Member
    So, how do you guys manage to get the test to show you have low test etc..?

Thanks
    Last edited by warlock; 07-13-2005 at 09:16 PM.

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    I know one of the guys from powermedica... they dont use a pharmacutical company. They have a lab and make it in house.

Heres the deal, Oasis uses Signature Pharmacies for their AAS products. Signature is a compounding pharmacy, meaning they obtain raw matrerial and produce their hormones from these materials, including their own brand of HGH. Controlled and regulated by our own United States FDA and DEA. If it says 300mg/ml Nandrolone Deca , you can bet its exactly 300mg/ml.

Powermedica, I just heard a story about those guys, keep watching CNN. Evidently they sold some product that were known to be contaminated and are being investigated by the FDA. There are some good points being reguated by the toughest goverment in the world for drugs prescribed to its citizens, especially if your decide to go the legal route like some of the guys here on this thread. For one, the will protect you from the pharmacuticals companies and then if you have a presciption they will let you have whatever you want and use it. For me its the only way to go. One phone call and its and its done. No more looking for sources and getting ripped off.

GoodLuck....P.S. my rep is named Jack at Oasis, ask for him if you need a problem resolved, if he cant get it done he'll find someonr who can.

Centaur is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warlock
    So, how do you guys manage to get the test to show you have low test etc..?

Thanks
    You tell them your city and state. They will tell you where the nearest lab is to you and they'll make you an appointment. You then go, they draw blood, run the tests and within a day will fax the results back to Oasis. A day or so later they will call you and tell you what your numbers are (i.e. low testosterone , loh gh, etc.) then send out your prescription.

I havent heard of this one yet... he was telling me they got introuble cuz one of their employees was selling stuff at clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Keywestlifter
    Powermedica, I just heard a story about those guys, keep watching CNN. Evidently they sold some product that were known to be contaminated and are being investigated by the FDA.

Quote Originally Posted by Centaur
    You tell them your city and state. They will tell you where the nearest lab is to you and they'll make you an appointment. You then go, they draw blood, run the tests and within a day will fax the results back to Oasis. A day or so later they will call you and tell you what your numbers are (i.e. low testosterone, loh gh, etc.) then send out your prescription.
    Thanks for your reply. But what is the chance that your test levels, Gh levels will be low?

Also, do you have to prove you are over 30?

Thanks

you only have to be 25.

Quote Originally Posted by dsa8864667
    you only have to be 25.
    Ok that is good to know.

But can anyone explain how this test works?. They send you to a lab and have them do the blood test on you and then they send the results to oasis. Now, will they only prescribe( let's say testosterona or GH) if your test results prove your test levels are low or your Gh level is low etc...? What if all is good?

Thanks

HumanPerfection1 is offline Associate Member
    whats the possibility of oasis helping out a 22 year old

I am not for sure the age were test levels start to drop, but mine were high due to an eq cycle (but I told oasis about it) and the scripted me anyway. As long as you tell them, so they can justify your levels you are good to go. keith is topnotch to work with and has answered every question I can think of on a regular basis from dosage to location, and everything to do with roids, cycles, gh or whatever. Even the weather in florida. lol

Quote Originally Posted by HumanPerfection1
    whats the possibility of oasis helping out a 22 year old
    Call them and ask keith, they don't mind. I asked all kinds of questions from the paranoid about $ to cycles to location of injection and what kind of meds.

Quote Originally Posted by hardrock3
    I am not for sure the age were test levels start to drop, but mine were high due to an eq cycle (but I told oasis about it) and the scripted me anyway. As long as you tell them, so they can justify your levels you are good to go. keith is topnotch to work with and has answered every question I can think of on a regular basis from dosage to location, and everything to do with roids, cycles, gh or whatever. Even the weather in florida. lol
    So, no matter what the test levels are-- high or low or normal, they might still give you a prescription?

And can they prescribe anything you want or just something specific that is related to the test itself, for example if your test levels are low they will only prescribe you testosterone .

any info will be great

Thanks

they have to be low test levels

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    Has anyone here had their insurance company pay for a cycle? I would love a 6 mth HGH run....I know who wouldnt.

pigskin is offline New Member
    "If it says 300mg/ml Nandrolone Deca , you can bet its exactly 300mg/ml."

No company wether big or small will ever hit it on the dot every batch! Just will not happen but, I'm very interested in getting a legal script for my gear!
    So far I haven't heard anything negative so I guess it's time to get the labs done.

Quote Originally Posted by Keywestlifter
    Heres the deal, Oasis uses Signature Pharmacies for their AAS products. Signature is a compounding pharmacy, meaning they obtain raw matrerial and produce their hormones from these materials, including their own brand of HGH. Controlled and regulated by our own United States FDA and DEA. If it says 300mg/ml Nandrolone Deca, you can bet its exactly 300mg/ml.

Powermedica, I just heard a story about those guys, keep watching CNN. Evidently they sold some product that were known to be contaminated and are being investigated by the FDA. There are some good points being reguated by the toughest goverment in the world for drugs prescribed to its citizens, especially if your decide to go the legal route like some of the guys here on this thread. For one, the will protect you from the pharmacuticals companies and then if you have a presciption they will let you have whatever you want and use it. For me its the only way to go. One phone call and its and its done. No more looking for sources and getting ripped off.

GoodLuck....P.S. my rep is named Jack at Oasis, ask for him if you need a problem resolved, if he cant get it done he'll find someonr who can.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardrock3
    that doesn't sound like sound advice.
    I don't think Oasis is that stupid to just prescibe stuff just cause you admitted to already being on it. That would mean while your boy keith is cool and making sales he's putting a good legit operation at risk. The PowerMedi company was on some news report becuase of some kid ordered from them and died. The Dr. never even met the paitent was one of the key points along with age.

I get what I need and I deal with some of the Dr. located in Signature Pharmacy in Orlando. They have Dr. offices on site where the pharmacy is. These people seem to have a very tight operation. They have high prices but I think they are good quality. They just spent big bucks on getting a bigger facility.

I dealt with alot of HRT clinics in Florida and there was always the oversale and you need this sales talk from the rep. I would trust a DR. in person before I trust a person trying to make a buck.
    There is an Oasis spa in Orlando also that is located in the RDV sportsplex. Were the Majic pratice . They were high also but I am partial I don't like clinics and I don't like the fact you can send in blood work and get some kind of script without ever meeting a Dr..

just
    my2cents............

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    Hey Guys when you work with oasis do you tell them how much test you want or? Say I was at 175 and wanted to take a 10 week cycle of 500 test each week. Would they say ok or just say 350 of test a week to get to the total to 500?

Doctors make a buck off u too... they get so many kickbacks for selling a certain amount of a prescription. My friend at the gym got a brand new corvette for Christmas from one drug company

Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    I dealt with alot of HRT clinics in Florida and there was always the oversale and you need this sales talk from the rep. I would trust a DR. in person before I trust a person trying to make a buck.
    There is an Oasis spa in Orlando also that is located in the RDV sportsplex. Were the Majic pratice . They were high also but I am partial I don't like clinics and I don't like the fact you can send in blood work and get some kind of script without ever meeting a Dr..

just
    my2cents............

kaorialfred is offline Member
    I know of a couple of Dr. who are set up at the pharmacy where you get your stuff compounded. You think they get kickback?

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildaBeast
    Hey Guys when you work with oasis do you tell them how much test you want or? Say I was at 175 and wanted to take a 10 week cycle of 500 test each week. Would they say ok or just say 350 of test a week to get to the total to 500?
    Call them and just talk to them about what you want to do, what your goals are etc. They will work with you quite a bit to get you what you have in mind as long as it makes sense.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information