j.r.w. is offline Associate Member

Question Numb hands!!!...

From what Ive read it is pretty common to have numb fingers/hands while on GH. My index, middle, and ring finger on my right hand STAY numb (24 hours a day). I started out at 3 ius, went to 4 ius, and then to 5 ius within 2 months. I just went back down to 4 ius to see if it helps. Is this normal for my hand to stay numb ALL the time? It feels like Im touching a dead person's hand when I touch it with my other hand. My ring doesnt fit anymore either. Im also on test and deca - dont know if that contributes. Ive stacked test and deca before several times w/o this happening. Anyone else severely have this problem? If so, what was the outcome?
    Last edited by j.r.w.; 06-26-2005 at 10:57 PM. Reason: symbol

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Yes it is a normal side, IMO you went up to fast on your dosage, I've read on here you should go up .5 iu every week starting at 2 iu to see how your body reacts. I'm at 4iu/wk and have no sides. Am slowly going to bump it up to 6. Hope your hand doesnt fall off when your sleeping

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    My hands go numb real easy but I just sjake em a little and they come back to life again. Feet do the same thing. My wedding ring barely fits anymore.

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    I had the numb hands and it went away around 8 wks in. The water retention from the test and deca could be a contributing factor.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    now that you mention the wedding ring thing, I can't get mine off either! Wasn't sure if it was working but I guess this is a good thing. Know my wife will like it

lavaman is offline Associate Member
    I only getting numb hands when I'm sleeping.. I'm on gh too.. but I wonder if it has to do with the manufacturer or how much water you use.

Thread Information