Thread: GH with anavar

Deal Me In is offline Member

GH with anavar

I have this question posted over in the steroid forum but I'm only getting response to the anavar question.

I'm going to add 40mg ed of var to the end of my 9 month GH cycle. I have a question about the effects of var on sex drive.

I know that var can cause a decrease in sex drive at that dose. First, will there be an increase in sex drive while on the var or will there be a decline during the whole cycle.

Or is there only a decrease after you get off the cycle.

Will GH have an effect in combating the loss of sex drive.

Anyone with experience with these two chemicals would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Jerzey is offline Member
    I just finished 8 weeks of Var, I'm on GH now and will start the Var again in August... I don't know about men but it increased my sex drive and made everything much more sensitive.... I can't wait to do it again

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    I just finished 8 weeks of Var, I'm on GH now and will start the Var again in August... I don't know about men but it increased my sex drive and made everything much more sensitive.... I can't wait to do it again
    mmmm...

couldn't resist...

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey

-Gear

Jerzey is offline Member
    It really did, and it was pretty much instant. My clit was swollen 24/7 and it made everything much more intense... Considering my clit was constantly swollen, my sex drive was way up because any little thing set me off....

let me put it this way, there was no "ready to go" or "not"... I was always ready

toolman is offline Banned
    Var will absolutely kill your sex drive as a man. I just got off a var cycle aned have been on gh since Nov. Unlike Deca , you are still able to have sex while on Var...no wood issues, just absolutely no desire to initiate sex.

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    ok jerzey girl you need to hit me up on the celly or something... I grew up in jersey city... and i'll be your slave

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    does anyone know what milligrams the gen miniquicks come in?

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Var will absolutely kill your sex drive as a man. I just got off a var cycle aned have been on gh since Nov. Unlike Deca, you are still able to have sex while on Var...no wood issues, just absolutely no desire to initiate sex.
    Damn, that really sucks.... wonder why it's so opposite for women??? At least for me it was

dwaynewade - that's quite nice of you to offer, I'm not on it anymore, not until the end of August, then I'll run it again Are you still in jersey?

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    A lot of people from Jersey on the board lately.

Jerzey is offline Member
    I've been around.. I just don't post much I like to read on GH, Var and a few other things I play around with.. just to take in more on others' experiences, info., etc.

Oh, a lurker.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    This thread thread is getting out of control

LOL

-Gear

Yeah, we should have our own "Jersey Forum".

What have I started?

Jerzey is offline Member
    Deal Me In - basically it appears that your sex drive will most likely decrease while on Var... which really sucks. However, for women, it's quite the opposite and I'm not the only one who has experienced it

jerseyboy - yes, on this site I am more of a lurker then a poster. I have started to post a little bit more though. We could/should have our own forum, there are quite a few people from jersey... we're probably neighbors.

Gear - bring jersey people into anything and it will get a little out of control

lavaman is offline Associate Member
    LOL so jersey girl should I slip some in my wife's food to help her get in the mood more?

Lavaman, I didn't think about that. But I should have.

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lavaman
    LOL so jersey girl should I slip some in my wife's food to help her get in the mood more?
    Let me put it this way, for 8 straight weeks I was ready to go 24/7 with 10mg/day of Var. Someone could start talking about sex and I was in trouble, lol... I say go for it! You won't have to slip it in, with women, all you have to do is say it will make her lose weight and I guarantee she'll take it I actually gained weight on it but I lift pretty heavy, I lost inches though.

Actually, my clit swelled the day after I first took it and stayed that way until I stopped... It was super sensitive.

I already got my next cycle waiting for me I just started GH 2 weeks ago, when I get back from vacation in August I'm going to run the GH with the Var. I am dieting down now, I put on a lot of size with the Var, but I build easy.
    Last edited by Jerzey; 06-30-2005 at 11:11 AM.

Thread Information