doubts about my GH cycle

Hi, i´m from Brazil, so sorry if i writ a little wrong, my english is not good.

i will start a cycle next month, it wiil be my 5th, and it will be the 1st time i use gh

My idea is use Sustanon 500 or 750 mg/week for 8 weeks

Anavar 40 mg/day for 8 weeks

GH 2 iu/day for 3 months

My objectives are mass with high quality and low my fat percentual

My doubt is about gh, if the iu/day is correct, if i have to put more, the best time to use (morning, afternoon or night), if i have to use some insulin , etc...

i will use humatrop from eli lilly

I read a lot of articles but i want to now the opinion and the experience of someone that use.

I thought to add some winis in my cicle like 50 mg/day for the 6th to 11th week, but i´m a little afraid of causes liver problems. I´m correct or wrong??

thank you for help and sorry about the english

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    First of all the writing was great. Many more people who were born here and still cant spell basic words like Aspirate and synergistic .

Anyway the cylce looks good. It would be nice if you could bump up the daily intake of the GH but I know Huma is expensive. Bump up the daily intake and try to run it for a little bit longer. How old are you???
    Hold off on the slin. Check out some of the threads on here and research a little bit before you jump into something like that buddy. I"m currently doing 3.6iu ED, right when I wake up. Has always worked well for me.

EU SOU PORTUGUESE QUERALHO!!!!

-Jay

Hi Jayhova, so I´m 23 years old and I´m 1,77 meters and 90 kg.

I can have more Huma, because a mother of a friend works in Eli Lilly and I can take more sheap, butt like you said is a little expensive.

What do you Think about 3 iu/day for 4 months??? Is it sounds nice???

Remember that I will use GH only to low my fat and to better my performance... Now my fat is about 15%, and i want something about 7 - 8 % or less.

Now I´m using clembuterol (spiropent) and ephedrine, to start the cicle with less fat that I´m at the moment.

About mass, i think 750 mg of sustanon will be good to have more mulscle!!!

I used to go gym at night, 8:00 pm. Do you think I have to use GH in the morning, or i can use at night??? after or before the exercises???

Thanks about the help!!!

PS. The correct form to writ queralho is CARALHO...

see you...

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    no insuline necessary for 2 iu gh. get test e, drop susta and run it at least for 12 weeks. 8weeks of anavar is fine, wouldn t use winstrol .

the fat loss will mainly depend on ur diet, though u may be seeing some shedding from the gh. normally u d have to extend ur gh cycle to 6 month to see the full effects.

hell_boy is offline New Member
    i would run test/deca /anavar for 12-14 weeks and GH as long as u can afford.
    Start GH 3-4weeks before u start cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    no insuline necessary for 2 iu gh. get test e, drop susta and run it at least for 12 weeks. 8weeks of anavar is fine, wouldn t use winstrol .

the fat loss will mainly depend on ur diet, though u may be seeing some shedding from the gh. normally u d have to extend ur gh cycle to 6 month to see the full effects.

Yes i d use winstrol 4 times, but i never used with anavar.

There is a problem in use two 17aa at the same time, like var 1 - 8 week and winny 6 - 11 week, both every day???

About susta 750 mg in 8 weeeks i can have a great result, i dont want a lot of retention, i want quality.

I´ll try to have more gh and extend the cycle as long as i can..

And i ´ll have a great diet, done by a professional.

thanks

Thread Information