Zackb911 is offline Junior Member

Thinking about HGH...

Im getting towards the end of a 500Mg Test E 12 week cycle and I am thinking about trying a HGH cycle after my PCT. I am 24 6ft. 200lbs. 14% bf. My BF has always naturaly been higher than I want and that is what Im looking to drop. I would like to lean out but not lose muscle.

My goals:
    Lose BF and gain, or at least preserve muscle at the same time maybe 4-6 I.U's on a 5/2... I will probably add an aas cycle towards the end too..plus the wellbeing:-)

Questions:
    Should I do 4-6I.U's? also I have many sources for different HGH: jintropin, somatropin, and somatorm. out of those which would be my best bet?

As a newbie to HGH I appriciate any information and criticism you can offer as you mostg likely know more than I do

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Well if you have the choice of Gh I'd def go w/ the Jin. Personally Serotim is my fav and in my eyes the best but I didnt see you list that one.

If you're going to run the Gh at 4iu's do it jsut as you said. Run 4iu a day 5 on 2 off. Thats how I"m doing it now. But if you're trying to preserve the muscle you have now and lose that body fat, I would suggest a thermogenic in there. You need something to burn up that fat. I would def throw in some T3 and Clen . The T3 will work well with the GH and also help speed up the metabolism. The clen will help burn off some calories. Remember Zach, 3500 claries to just 1 lb. of fat kiddo. So if wanna shed some body fat that clen will def help burn it while trying to preserve some muscle.

Eat clean, timing, quality and portion control is key!!! Pop some BCAA's before your workout if you're on a somewhat low carb diet too. You need to hold onto whatever hard earned muscle you have now. GOOD LUCK!!!

-Jay

Zackb911 is offline Junior Member
    I do have some T3 as well that I can cycle with the HGH. I wasnt sure of the trade off for dosing between fat loss and muscle gain/loss... Also for the Jin is Gensci the best bet to get it from? also is it a kit when you order 500 IUs from them or will i need anything else?

Zack

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    500 ius???? That sounds really good. They come in 100iu kits so you will have to get 5 kits if you want to do 500iu.

Run 25mcg of the T3 throughout the entire cycle. I jsut started my 500iu cycle of GH a couple of weeks ago. I"m running 25mcg of T3 throughout the entire cycle. Let me know how you do and how things go Zach.

-Jay

Thread Information